Lets see the SUV's!!!

P_RsSVT

Established Member
Here are a few pics of my 07 tahoe. Lets see them SUV's!!!

100_0775.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0776.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0778.jpg
[/IMG]

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Thats a clean ass truck!

I have the 2004 model in that color, but its Z71. I'll see if I can snag some pics!

Last edited:

P_RsSVT

Established Member
I had an 03 before this one. I got rid of it because of the 4.8. I needed th 5.3. Z71 kick ass. I love those trucks.

P_RsSVT

Established Member
I think this one is much better than my old one. I love the way it rides and I like this style a little better.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
My 00 tahoe limited...its getting swaybars and a drop along with some motor work as soon as it gets warm
ho1.gif

ho3.gif

The 2wd vortec is fun in the colorado snow :rolling:

P_RsSVT

Established Member
You are dropping that thing? They sit pretty low stock. How much lower are you going? I droped mine 2/3 and it still looks higher than yours.

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
2/2 spindles and shackles with the beltech 2" sway bars and some bigger brakes for the front to prepare for the 22's this summer
pic1.jpg

It will be alot better once I get the blower on too.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
A photochop of FR500s on my 2002 Limited Ford Explorer. The second is off of MMshaggy's Lightning. Let me know what you think.
308308_27_full.jpg

308308_28_full.jpg

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
FineLineMtrSprt said:
It still counts as an SUV..and yes its dirty. But all hail the OJ Express...A.K.A
Slo J :D
I always wanted to do up a white bronco with full width dynatrac pro rock dana 60s, crossover steering, an intercooled 7.3 psd and some 41's with "juice" on the plates :rockon:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
lol....the 7.3 would be cool...but damn it would be soo front end heavy. Built 351w stroker with the right cam and you would have kickazz trq down low and monster hp.....of course if yer spending 3-7k bucks on a Dynatrac i guess it wouldnt really matter lol.....speakin of...Slo J is for sale...lol..heres your chance to get it started ;o)

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
FineLineMtrSprt said:
lol....the 7.3 would be cool...but damn it would be soo front end heavy. Built 351w stroker with the right cam and you would have kickazz trq down low and monster hp.....of course if yer spending 3-7k bucks on a Dynatrac i guess it wouldnt really matter lol.....speakin of...Slo J is for sale...lol..heres your chance to get it started ;o)
I've got a dozen other trucks to build before that, need to finish my degree and become a millionaire before my garage gets bigger than my house.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
lol..oh i totally understand..i had dreams of lifting it and doing more to my lightning before i got screwed on a couple things and had to sell the L

Users who are viewing this thread