Lets see those braided heater hoses! Need some ideas!

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Lets see what you guys are doing with them and what I'll need to do mine. I think the factory stuff looks bad and kills the underhood looks. Thanks guys!

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Sorry I just noticed the caption I meant water hoses not heater. I would like to see some braided hoses from radiator to block. Mod can u please change the title. Sorry guys.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Yeah that's not how this forum works.
Ok forum guru. You see the factory water hoses? Not those.

image.jpg

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
You're talking about the radiator hoses, right?

_DSC0002.jpg

I got this setup from ModularSpeed on the corral a while back. It seems to be working really well. I also have the same fittings in the rear that T's off and dumps into the thermostat housing for the rear head cooling mod.

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
Ok forum guru. You see the factory water hoses? Not those.

Looks like you're a little confused.

Sorry I just noticed the caption I meant water hoses not heater. I would like to see some braided hoses from radiator to block. Mod can u please change the title. Sorry guys.

:rollseyes

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
I got this setup from ModularSpeed on the corral a while back. It seems to be working really well. I also have the same fittings in the rear that T's off and dumps into the thermostat housing for the rear head cooling mod.

Never seen that kind of split setup like that before. Very cool. Clean engine bay you got there too!

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Little bit of piss in your corn flakes this morning...?
Exactly what I was thinking.. Take a Xanax and go to bed buddy.
You're talking about the radiator hoses, right?

_DSC0002.jpg

YES that's exactly what I need! How much was it? And does it come with the bottom hoses? Thanks for posting! Maybe my hot side won't try to melt that..

Last edited:

SVTurbo 98

E85 addict
Established Member
YES that's exactly what I need! How much was it? And does it come with the bottom hoses? Thanks for posting! Maybe my hot side won't try to melt that..

The kit with the 'stat housing and head fittings was around 200 and the additional fittings for the rear were 40 or 50 each. I then had to buy the hoses and AN fittings and built it to fit.

For the lower, I just used a lower hose from a 2v and trimmed it to fit. Works awesome and clears my 4" downpipe much better than the stock setup.

RH77_1.jpg

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
The kit with the 'stat housing and head fittings was around 200 and the additional fittings for the rear were 40 or 50 each. I then had to buy the hoses and AN fittings and built it to fit.

For the lower, I just used a lower hose from a 2v and trimmed it to fit. Works awesome and clears my 4" downpipe much better than the stock setup.

RH77_1.jpg

Thanks dude u helped me out a lot!!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread