Lets See Those License Plate Frames!

cvalk1

Banned
DSC01217Medium.gif

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
KissMySVT said:
Got my MGW frame in today, which is really excellent quality! The only thing I didn't expect was that the emblem ended up being a smaller full size cobra, instead of the cobra head one that is listed on their site :??: I'm kind of up in the air if I should keep it or not? MGW said that they no longer make the head one and would gladly take it back (excellent customer service :coolman: ) Give me some feedback guys!

I just got mine last week, like you mentioned the quality is top notch! My car is white w/black accents, so I picked up the black one. I'll have to post up a pic once I get the car cleaned up.

I also got the security screws, and painted them black to match the frame.
:thumbsup:

As far as the Cobra, I like the full Cobra better. Keep it! :coolman:

BlueSS

Quick97TA said:
I just got mine last week, like you mentioned the quality is top notch! My car is white w/black accents, so I picked up the black one. I'll have to post up a pic once I get the car cleaned up.

I also got the security screws, and painted them black to match the frame.
:thumbsup:

As far as the Cobra, I like the full Cobra better. Keep it! :coolman:
Nice man, can't wait for the pics :coolman:

vtecthis349pony

IRS Assassin
Established Member
F8LBITEva said:

Omg! I want that! Where did you find that??? Every time I see one I put it to the floor! And tell everyone in the car that its ok he is saving gas for me!

Last edited:

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Like This?

ford5.0forlife said:
LOL.. you damn hick!

BTW does anyone know or have a link to license plate frames that are able to pull down or spaced out to fit a battery cut off switch behind them???? Please post pics if you do!!!! :D

SugeMike

Established Member
Quick97TA said:
Here's my MGW, glad I decided to get black instead of chrome. :coolman:

frame.jpg

I've been debating on chrome or the black... I've seen plenty of pics of the chrome but none of the black. The black looks BADASS! I think thats the one im going to go with. :-D Probably order it in a little while with some other goodies :D :D

-Mike

tony281sc2

Established Member
Nazman said:
If you are roaming around San Antonio TX and you happen to see this...please dont even think about it!

gallery_1217_450_112352.jpg
a

Naz

I just got one of those a couple weeks ago. :rockon:

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
SugeMike said:
I've been debating on chrome or the black... I've seen plenty of pics of the chrome but none of the black. The black looks BADASS! I think thats the one im going to go with. :-D Probably order it in a little while with some other goodies :D :D

-Mike

Yeah, it's kind of expensive for a frame but it's excellent quality. I'm glad I went with the one I did.

I got the security screws also and painted them flat black to match.

Should look really good on yellow too. :thumbsup:

Here's another......
frame2.jpg

Last edited:

SugeMike

Established Member
Thats a nice looking car! So what color are the security screws when you got them??

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread