Let's see those REAL dogs...

blk02edge

Established Member
20240410_113838.jpg
20240410_113953.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Took King out for a walk yesterday. It's the first real walk he's had in a couple weeks so he really needed it. Watching him walk with 3 legs it gave me an idea in the chance he has to give up that leg... I'm pretty sure he could handle a LMG or MGL strapped to that side and be just fine!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
It's been about 7.5 years since I put my last dog down (deaf white boxer and had her from 5 weeks old to 13 yo) and still mourn her. Figured it was time for a new pup as the kiddo's have been begging forever and with school ending soon for the summer, no better time than now. Wife found this pup through a rescue and we got her last Sat. She's 11 weeks old and we don't know the breed, so we'll be doing a DNA test to figure that out. Naming her has been a debate (I wanted Dollie) but the kids won out with Thea (Dorothea).
Dog.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Cute pup. Kids have gotta be pretty excited, eh?

Beagle/Jack Russell cross. Just saved $79.99 for the DNA test.
Kids were thrilled and it's been a roller coaster the last few days! I think you're probably close, but as you know, certain breeds are prone to natural issues and we might as well be prepared for whatever that may be. Takes a couple weeks to get results, so I'll follow up once I know.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
It's been about 7.5 years since I put my last dog down (deaf white boxer and had her from 5 weeks old to 13 yo) and still mourn her. Figured it was time for a new pup as the kiddo's have been begging forever and with school ending soon for the summer, no better time than now. Wife found this pup through a rescue and we got her last Sat. She's 11 weeks old and we don't know the breed, so we'll be doing a DNA test to figure that out. Naming her has been a debate (I wanted Dollie) but the kids won out with Thea (Dorothea).
View attachment 1837034

Wow, what a cutie. Good for you on going the rescue route.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Almost all those "terrier" dogs are.
Yeah but JRs are another level. The other terriers are almost ignorant confidence, an arrogance really. Jack russells though, intellectuals, an "intelligent confidence/fearlessness" if you will. Rightfully so too. Sure, if you get a good hit on em or get a gold of em, you'll kill em, but you'll never get a good hit on em nor ever get a hold of em, and they know this.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0210.JPG

Last night our Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix passed away. Loki Watson was an absolute nut. Somebody threw him out the window of an SUV when he was a puppy in front of one of my wife’s coworkers and we ended up with him.

My wife woke up and found him dead. We are down to our cat and minipittipotamus.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Users who are viewing this thread