Let's see those REAL dogs...

mrpork

Established Member
Here's my Stud, Beast aka Alvaro Vom Dieter at 21 months ~120lbs

Beast_060_-_Copy.jpg

Beast_078_-_Copy.jpg

he is beautiful . i have a 10 1/2 year old rottie. they are by far the best dog and loyalest dog i have ever owned

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Here is Diesel when he was a pup and Tank at just over a year old. Sorry for the terrible quality IPhone pictures.

Tank is boxer/pit mix and Diesel is full blood pit with papers
DieselandTank.jpg

Here is one of Diesel at 10 months and weighing in at 80lbs. His dad was a 100lb champion weight puller.
DieselAbbPic.jpg

Stephen4036

Established Member
They're bigger dogs :shrug: Do you get paid by the weight of your dog or something? Who cares? Mine is about 70ish lbs but his head is kitchen counter height.

****in relax, i was just wondering, your dog looks small in that picture..

so why did you say it weighed 120 lmao? when it only weighs 70? sounds like you get paid in the weight of your dog.. :shrug:

95ConvGT

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Established Member
that malamute is 120? wtf..? my shepherd/husky is taller than that and only 67..

I was trying to give a Weight comparison to my American Eskimo Mix. She is 50 lbs. The Malamute stands at my waist and i am 6'2". Her head also can sit atop our Kitchen Counter. When she stands on her Hind legs she is as Tall as me. Trust me she isn't small by any means.

VtekII

Established Member
lol uhh someone else posted the pik of the malamute, HIS is only 70 lbs... my malamute also looks bigger and is only about 60 lbs.. so i guess who cares.

95ConvGT

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Established Member
Seems like everyone is stuck on having a big dog. Whats the big deal about that??? I was trying to give a comparison to one of my other dogs.

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
My ankle biter, and no he's not 120 lbs but he's as smart as they come.
007.jpg

005.jpg

Doing what he loves, playing in the creek. It's so fun getting all the burrs out of a golden when he's done.
068.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread