Premium Member
IMG_1344.JPG
my boxers next to my bulldog

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, he isnt really considered the "tough type" when it comes to dog breeds, but he has had one toe removed due to cancer, a softball size tumor between his shoulder blades removed, got in a fight protecting my 3 year old from another dog and ripped one of his k9 teeth out of the jaw bone. He has also had another fight where he was being protective of the wife from another dog and the dog bit thru his ear along with several other bite marks.

He's 11 years old, loves kids and will lay it all on the line for them.

10f3f692dcad4c8d98e8d2722f6538f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1470753
Finally home. Thought I was going to lose him several days ago.
What happened? Glad he is home!

Well, he iwnt really considered the "tough type" when it comes to dog breeds, but he has had one toe removed due to cancer, a softball size tumor between his shoulder blades removed, got in a fight protecting my 3 year old from another dog and ripped one of his k9 teeth out of the jaw bone. He has also had another fight where he was being protective of the wife from another dog and the dog bit thru his ear along with several other bite marks.
He's 11 years old, loves kids and will lay it all on the line for them.
View attachment 1470764
One of the reasons why dogs are the best!

Recon

Established Member
Glad he’s home!
I am too. He isn’t 100% yet, but substantially better than last week. Still not wanting to eat much, hopefully that’ll change very soon.

What happened? Glad he is home!
I was an idiot and gave him some General Tso’s chicken. I double checked to make sure no spice was on it, but it still got him. He had Pancreatitis, enlarged liver, and wasn’t responding to medication. While also not eating or drinking, and in that pitiful state. So he went to the vet, and they kept him for 3 days. He’s on some meds that’ll get him back to 100% and the sample taken from the liver is undeceive. But the vets don’t believe it’s cancer. Thank God. Scared me to death. Love the little guy and hope to keep him around for many years to come.

Pick your poison.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I am too. He isn’t 100% yet, but substantially better than last week. Still not wanting to eat much, hopefully that’ll change very soon.

I was an idiot and gave him some General Tso’s chicken. I double checked to make sure no spice was on it, but it still got him. He had Pancreatitis, enlarged liver, and wasn’t responding to medication. While also not eating or drinking, and in that pitiful state. So he went to the vet, and they kept him for 3 days. He’s on some meds that’ll get him back to 100% and the sample taken from the liver is undeceive. But the vets don’t believe it’s cancer. Thank God. Scared me to death. Love the little guy and hope to keep him around for many years to come.

Pick your poison.
Spice did all that? My dogs love spicy food.

Recon

Established Member
Spice did all that? My dogs love spicy food.

He’s developed a delicate stomach. I have to be very careful of what I feed him in terms of people food. Any screw up and he almost always contracted pancreatitis. Hence why I tried to get all the spice off the chicken.

Pick your poison.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, scary stuff man.
My last dog had pancreatitis and became blind after the age of eight. I'm happy that he's well and I hope he's a round for a long time as well. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread