Let's see those REAL dogs...

Seahorse

Established Member
30j5pon.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
No doubt. Henry has such a loving, dopey personality LOL. He's going to be a monster he's only 7 months old and already weighs 89 pounds.
Rotts are extremely smart, playful, curious, mischievous at times, and love attention. They are four legged children.

Mine had a bit of a rebellious streak at one point. She would take logs out of the stack for the fireplace and scatter them around the yard. Riding in the back of the truck was not an option. She also liked to mess with you when she wanted to stay out longer. She would stay just out of reach so you could not grab her and attach the leash. If you walked, she matched the speed and kept the gap. If you ran, she ran.

If my wife called her, she obeyed perfectly. I was nothing more than a play toy. That beast could be in full sprint chasing squirrels; if my wife said "sit" her but hit the ground. I am pretty sure that dog had road rash a few times.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Henry does the same shit but my wife is the play toy and he responds to me. He does with our laundry what yours did with the wood. Shithead!

Rotts are extremely smart, playful, curious, mischievous at times, and love attention. They are four legged children.

Mine had a bit of a rebellious streak at one point. She would take logs out of the stack for the fireplace and scatter them around the yard. Riding in the back of the truck was not an option. She also liked to mess with you when she wanted to stay out longer. She would stay just out of reach so you could not grab her and attach the leash. If you walked, she matched the speed and kept the gap. If you ran, she ran.

If my wife called her, she obeyed perfectly. I was nothing more than a play toy. That beast could be in full sprint chasing squirrels; if my wife said "sit" her but hit the ground. I am pretty sure that dog had road rash a few times.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread