50130642723_3a498f75ef_h.jpg
DSCF1141 by Kyle SVT, on Flickr
50130645468_c81363279d_h.jpg
DSCF1127 by Kyle SVT, on Flickr

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Size and capability. A full size truck can do so much more then a hd is above that.
I understand the Jeep can crawl, just expect it to be more in line with the TRD tacoma price wise at $40-45k.

Some don’t care about size. Some
Prefer a more maneuverable truck. Capability wise, Gladiator is much more capable in some areas that might be more of a priority to some people.

If you think about it, each truck serves a different purpose. They are both badass in their own right.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Prefer a more maneuverable truck. Capability wise, Gladiator is much more capable in some areas that might be more of a priority to some people.

If you think about it, each truck serves a different purpose. They are both badass in their own right.

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

You think it’s has $15k more value than the trd tacoma or $10k more than the zr2?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
$15k more then a TRD lolwut?

Last I checked you can get $5k off a Gladiator and a TRD 4x4 Quad Cab V6 Taco is in the 40's.

yea... not sure where he is getting that huge of a price difference. But even if, the gladiator still offer so much more than the Chevy or taco. It crushes them.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Also, not sure why everyone keeps banging on the Wrangler pricing. They've been "expensive" for at least 30 years now. Hell, why isn't everyone crying about compact trucks which used to be half the cost of a full size in the 80's?

Also, people don't bat an eye at paying $30k for a 4-seat CamAm or Polaris but loose their shit at a $35k Unlimited?

Throwing out Rubicon pricing is also bullshit since that's true of any vehicle -

"Mustangs are stupid and overpriced! I saw a GT500 for $100k!!"

"How do people afford F150's!? I saw a crew cab platinum 6.7L 3x3 with goose neck for $100k!!"

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
my Comanche is a 1986 so it came with a Chevy motor from the factory. The dreaded 2.8 V6 absolute pile of shit it was down right dangerous driving it with that lol took about 1 minute to get to 60 mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread