Lets see those trucks!

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
Gonna need to see a build thread just for this beauty!
I do have a few build threads and could do one here if enough interest. It will be 3 yrs in March since I bought the truck. Kind of reason I decided to let the RaptorR go away I would rather invest the $$ into projects like this although loved the R.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I do have a few build threads and could do one here if enough interest. It will be 3 yrs in March since I bought the truck. Kind of reason I decided to let the RaptorR go away I would rather invest the $$ into projects like this although loved the R.

I will follow a build thread of that...
Yeah, do one here please. I remember the last one with the older EB pickup.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
PXL_20240224_221522001.jpg
PXL_20240224_215856977.jpg
PXL_20240224_222056564.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Jeep has plenty of torque but it was feeling the trailer back there when stopping. Surge brakes have been shot for the past couple years, was never an issue when I towed with a 3/4 ton duramax but now the little jeep could use the help.

OLnxOFH1RVqk45GGxFM9SQ.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Jeep has plenty of torque but it was feeling the trailer back there when stopping. Surge brakes have been shot for the past couple years, was never an issue when I towed with a 3/4 ton duramax but now the little jeep could use the help.

The Gladiator never received good towing reviews. Plenty of "pucker" moments for you im sure.

Although that boat doesn't look all that heavy with the single axle trailer.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I hate ****ing thieves. This is the second time Ive been targeted in the last 6 months. Anyone in San Antonio if you can please keep an eye out on Raptor tail lights for sale

Attachments

• IMG_20240229_165705~3.jpg
    IMG_20240229_165705~3.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20240229_165700.jpg
    IMG_20240229_165700.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 75

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate ****ing thieves. This is the second time Ive been targeted in the last 6 months. Anyone in San Antonio if you can please keep an eye out on Raptor tail lights for sale
That sucks, did they rip them out or use tools??? Any way to prevent it in the future??? Im with you and hate crooks of all types, petty thievery needs much harsher punishments.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
That sucks, did they rip them out or use tools??? Any way to prevent it in the future??? Im with you and hate crooks of all types, petty thievery needs much harsher punishments.
The connections are intact so im assuming these are professional scum. Ive a feeling its the same thieves that got me the first time. At that time received an alert on my phone that someone opened the door to the truck. I went out within 3 mins and they were gone. Took a gopro, 200 cash, and some cards. They had disabled the horn, messed the door handle to grt inside. All within a few mins

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
The connections are intact so im assuming these are professional scum. Ive a feeling its the same thieves that got me the first time. At that time received an alert on my phone that someone opened the door to the truck. I went out within 3 mins and they were gone. Took a gopro, 200 cash, and some cards. They had disabled the horn, messed the door handle to grt inside. All within a few mins
I have a pair of Hella Supertones under the hood tapped in with an add-a-fuse on the horn fuse going to a relay harness to power them. No way to just cut the wires from the grill and disable the horn, the Hellas are independent of the wires at the grill for the stock horn.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Do you have a tonneu cover? If not maybe try some torx bolts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, And I am keeping the Eaton 6.50/9.04 2 speed diff. This will give me a low gear low range 3 mph per 1000 rpm and a high gear high range 30 mph per 1000 rpm.
20 forward 2 reverse speeds. Interior is a new take out King Ranch with heated and cooled seating in front and heated seating in rear. It should go good with the Holly Green paint & Orange stitching. All simply because I could not find a upholstery shop that could properly do the original seats back to original. This interior was donated for the project.

Should not be difficult with a touch of tuning to get 500hp 500tq should be a nice long distance cruiser. Plan is flatbed for hauling my other stuff around then adding a fully Self contained removable camper/sleeper unit that is minimum 96" wide and 20' long not including if I do overhead sleeping portion. Something a bit different from the norm.

You are a mad genius.

Users who are viewing this thread