Lets see those trucks!

C2tuck

Established Member
Pulled an @Bdubbs and washed, dried, clay bar’d, and waxed this big bish…

Wanted to do paint correction, but my pads are at my other shop. Maybe next time…
ce8b15cae280c37a1897cc12867da5da.jpg

aec71dcf1f7a7adcd719b135dc795a5c.jpg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Pulled an @Bdubbs and washed, dried, clay bar’d, and waxed this big bish…

Wanted to do paint correction, but my pads are at my other shop. Maybe next time…
ce8b15cae280c37a1897cc12867da5da.jpg

aec71dcf1f7a7adcd719b135dc795a5c.jpg

You need some Texas Made JTX Forged wheels. I know a guy that works in the building next to them.

...me lol

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
24v cummins. Just broke 180k miles. 3 years ago I bought from the original owner who was an older guy down near San Diego.

As soon as I brought it home she got 75hp injectors, 4" stainless exhaust, a hybrid hx35/40 turbo, and a programmer.

Damn thing runs TITTS now and knocks down damn near 20 mpg.

I've always liked the idea of a P-Pump'd 24V in the fleet.

Recon

Established Member
I’ll need to looking into that when I get my second Gen. Just out of curiosity how much was it in total, the mods I mean. I’d be contempt with doubling rear wheel figures. Hopefully that wouldn’t be too hard on the engine with the mileage and how long it’s sat.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll need to looking into that when I get my second Gen. Just out of curiosity how much was it in total, the mods I mean. I’d be contempt with doubling rear wheel figures. Hopefully that wouldn’t be too hard on the engine with the mileage and how long it’s sat.

I gave $400 for injectors, about the same for the exhaust, programmer and a walmart tablet were around $600 combined.

I built the turbo myself sourcing parts from an ebay seller... hx40 billet wheel and rebuild kit was around $500.

Recon

Established Member
I gave $400 for injectors, about the same for the exhaust, programmer and a walmart tablet were around $600 combined.

I built the turbo myself sourcing parts from an ebay seller... hx40 billet wheel and rebuild kit was around $500.

Nice. I think I might go that route. I’m pretty set on a 5in exhaust as I could get a turbo back kit from my exhaust supplier. Only thing is it would need to be shorten due to the length of the chassis.
I figure the turbo and fuel system will need some refreshening due to sitting, but we’ll see what happens in the near future. Trying to keep it to one project at a time, and it’s proving slightly challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread