Let's see where your Cobra lives

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
I hate these "non-technical posts", I figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I was taking pictures tonight for my home owners insurance so I figured I would see what everyone else's garage looks like. I am kind of a little kid with all my toys (or so my Fiancee says) so I had to have a garage to hold most of them. It fits 2 4 wheelers, storage, 2 fullsize vehicles, jet ski, huge toolbox, refrigerator, 60 gallon air compressor, satelite fed 27" T.V., etc.. with easy access to everything. The 4 wheelers come down easily when you put the little motor on the winch. I want a 2 post lift but I am having a hard time finding one narrow enough to still fit a vehicle on the side of it. Then I will be able to put the Mustang in the air and put the last toy under it, as it sits in the drive way right now.

gtmustang00

Established Member
yea wats the last toy?!?! and do you have any more pics of the navigator?

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
"OLD" banshee? 2001 full mod, you cannot tell the difference between any 88-02 Banshee anyway. Last toy is my Samuria that is built for rockcrawling.

4.6speed

Established Member
I'm jealous too. Very nice, I've been woking on my garage, just got the drywall and peg board done. I just built a big long work bench and laminated the top red, i'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and I also got a bunch of florescent lights (8 ft "daylight" bulbs, not the cool white ones) in there, if you turn them all on it's so bright you get dizzy but I like to see what I am doing.

kpinco

Established Member
Nice!

78mphgpr: Nice setup!!!!

Here is a couple pics of "where" my cobra lives.

Garage holds: 2 Cobras (Black one is Sambandit's). Just got finished installing the Apten S/Cs on both, and HE on Sambandit's. As you can see mine is still in the box and will go on Thursday.
Expedition
Explorer
Tractor
And a bunch of crap!

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
I really like that you have the ability to hold three cars, VERY nice. While that HE is still in the box, go ahead and ship it to me:D I would really appreciate it. I was waiting for SamBandit to post a pic of his Cobra in that badass enclosed trailer:bowdown:

kpinco

Established Member
78mphgpr: Not to rub it in but it holds 4 cars! (smile)

We'll take pics of the trailer setup on Thursday and post. That would be a great Xmas present, huh!!! Not a chance!!! I waited too long for it!!

kpinco

Established Member
Here's a better pic!

My parents live in Bradenton! I'll have to meet up with you the next time I'm there! :beer:

akaeric

Established Member
Man mine lives in my garage any of you want a job i'll pay you to fix my garage up and maybe I'll take a picture of it mines a mess. I'm still trying to sell all my 300zx parts and wheels so they are all in the way.

xneric

RickyRacer
Established Member
My dream garage is 1200 sq. ft. with a 12 foot ceiling. This is the Cobra side. The other side has a '56 Mercury and an MDX. There's 15 feet in front of the Cobra that has the workbench and tool chest. The air compressor is in another room and plumbed through the wall into the garage. Anybody want to buy a '68 Riv with only 20K miles?

Garage

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Originally posted by kpinco
Here's a better pic!

My parents live in Bradenton! I'll have to meet up with you the next time I'm there! :beer:
Make sure that you let me know! I'll buy you a beer:beer:
This is what I'am talking about, I knew that I was'nt alone in this! You guys are as nuts as I am.

kpinco

Established Member
xneric: I'M JEALOUS!!! One of these days I will be getting a lift!!! Truly Awesome!

78mphgr: I hear ya!!! Will let you know when I'm down there!!

Users who are viewing this thread