Let's see your 4 eyes

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I'm 21. I have never understood the looks of this car.

its an aquired taste.

this was my first mustang

front_diagnal.gif

6SpeedLover

Established Member
my old 84
2Mustang.jpg

1Mustang.jpg

Did you say OLD !!!!!!! Why man why ????????????? Do you punch yourself in the face daily for letting her go ??? Please tell me you had money problems. Im just foolin around, but seriously why did you get rid of that sweet piece on machinery ?

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
My dad and I's project 1985 Capri 306 w/hellion 62mm and still carbed!.....
Capri50.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

made 460whp/518wtq

uh0h50

Established Member
I'm 21. I have never understood the looks of this car.

i'm 20 and i understand it, kind of. look at the cars it was competing with during its time. camaro, monte carlo, early firebirds had this look, and the buick regal/grand national just to name a few. it was a phase of design. they look very unique and menacing on the mustang, and i think we pulled it off the best in terms of looks.

clean 4 eyes you guys have! keep posting them! :beer:

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
i'm 18 and although I don't like the 4 eyes as much as the later fox's they still look badass

95'lightning

Established Member
ok, I've got an 86' I'd love to put on here but I "may not post attachments". So can someone tell me what I need to do to be able to put some pics up? PM me if anyone will help. Thanks, Chris.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
ok, I've got an 86' I'd love to put on here but I "may not post attachments". So can someone tell me what I need to do to be able to put some pics up? PM me if anyone will help. Thanks, Chris.

you can email it to me if you do not ahve a photo hosting site like photobucket if you would like. I will post it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread