Lexus SC300 Turbo 2JZ-GTE 6spd Supra

BBriBro

Established Member
I bought the car from FL and it was originally from CA, I've had it in KY for 3 years, although it stayed garaged during winter. Grab a cup of coffee and start reading :)

1994 Lexus SC300

112,000 mi on body, 85,000 ish on engine

2JZ-GTE and V160 transmission- Complete drive train from '94 Supra.
Boost Logic complete single turbo system.
Car retained all systems functionality after build, including cruise control, A/C controls, all instruments and accessory controls, etc..
HKS 264 cams
Crower valve springs and retainers
Precision T-61 Dual Ball Bearing, P-Trim, .68 A/R, T4 turbo (water cooled) w/ Insulating blanket
HKS SSQ blow off valve
Greddy 3 row front mount intercooler
Greddy oil filter relocation kit
Fluidyne radiator
Boost Logic crank damper
Custom 3" exhaust with dual mufflers and resonator
Boost Logic fuel system upgrade with dual Aeromotive pumps and 72# injectors. (will support up to 900 RWHP)
HKS DLI
Blitz Spec R boost controller
Dual Flex-a -Lite variable speed electric fans
FJO wideband O2
Greddy 60mm electric boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge
AEM programmable engine management system
Toyota TRD clutch, stock flywheel
TRD front and rear sway bars
Rotura drilled and slotted rotors, front and rear
Supra calipers, front and rear
SS brake lines
AGX adjustable shocks
Eibach springs
Volk 18x8 SF Challenge wheels, front
Volk 18x10 SF Challenge wheels, rear
Tires: 245/40 front, 275/35 rear Yokohama Advan Sport.
Custom LED interior lighting, including door switches, instrument cluster, A/C control panel.
Custom LED tail lights built from new 1995 SC300 housings
4300K HID head lights
Kenwood DNX8120 head unit with garmin Nav
Ipod connector in center console (audio and video) plus USB music input
Alpine PDX-5 Amp
MB-Quart Door speakers w/external crossovers
JL Audio 10" Sub
Custom Homelink Visor
Lexus RX300 3 spoke steering wheel and airbag

Huge attention to detail, such as relocating the battery to the rear, not just for weight distribution but to allow room for the windshield washer bottle to be relocated to allow room for the intercooler. Supra tunnel sheet metal to allow for different shifter position relative to the 5 spd, along with modifying the plastic bezel. Supra spare tire to clear big brakes, etc, etc.

$28,000

Willing to trade for an Audi S4 Avant. not stock, Tial 770R, GT28 etc.

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc6.jpg

sc7-2.jpg

sc8.jpg

sc9.jpg

sc10.jpg

sc11.jpg

sc12.jpg

sc13.jpg

sc14.jpg

sc15.jpg

sc16.jpg

sc17.jpg

sc18.jpg

sc19.jpg

sc20.jpg

sc21.jpg

sc22.jpg

sc23.jpg

sc24.jpg

BBriBro

Established Member
sc25.jpg

sc26.jpg

sc27.jpg

sc28.jpg

sc29.jpg

sc30.jpg

sc31.jpg

sc32.jpg

sc33.jpg

sc34.jpg

sc36.jpg

Before and after on the interior switch LED upgrades
sc37.jpg

sc38.jpg

Modern (rolling code) homelink sewn into OEM visor.
sc39.jpg

Before and after the Lextech cluster
sc41.jpg

sc42.jpg

Left rear quarter attacked by shopping cart
sc43.jpg

rear bumper has scuffs and scratches
sc44.jpg

sc45.jpg

Cracked vent surround
sc46.jpg

Stock halogens vs. 4300K HID's
sc47.jpg

sc48.jpg

Very extensive file of OEM parts and invoices
sc49.jpg

Many of you may remember the tail light build thread from a few years ago, here is what went into that project. SC300 Custom high power LED clear Tails DIY - Club Lexus Forums

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19MJCLpWSJo&list=UUyDzVRi5TuVZsQc1cflJ_Jw&index=3&feature=plpp_video"]Lexus SC300 2JZ-GTE AEM EMS Cold start - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwG0_TfHi6U&list=UUyDzVRi5TuVZsQc1cflJ_Jw&index=2&feature=plpp_video"]Lexus SC300 2JZ-GTE AEM EMS idle - YouTube[/nomedia]

BBriBro

Established Member
I had the car on the dyno just the other day. It's been about 2 years since the last tune. In the last 6 months I've replaced the coil packs, spark plugs and fuel pumps, so the tune needed a refresh anyway. The old pumps were dual walbro 255's and I decided to go with the Aeromotive 340's (quieter, and more output) The tune was adjusted on the street after the new pumps, but the loading dyno really allows for some (safe) fine tuning. I also drained the fuel, put in some C16 and revised the race gas tune as well. Unfortunately we never did get a clean pull with the boost turned up, it kept overloading the dyno. We kept backing the boost off, got the tune revised with the new fuel delivery, but couldn't get any peak numbers, the dyno shut down repeatedly at close to 600 ft lbs.

dynochart.JPG

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
very clean and that engine bay is busy! toyota supra covered in lexus luxury ftw! you dated yourself with your choice in music in that one pic lol

glws

polock4life

Established Member
very nice, makes me regret my time in Okinawa... TT soarer is the same car and I could have been driving one on the island for $5k... DOH!

BBriBro

Established Member
. TT soarer is the same car and I could have been driving one on the island for $5k... DOH!
Close, but don't forget the Soarer was 2.5 L and never had the "world famous" V160 tranny. But I suppose it would be easier to start with a Soarer than a US SC300 to get to this point.

polock4life

Established Member
very true, but both could be had on island... saw a lot of sick cars when I was there, best being a widebody s13 w/ an RB26DET conversion and a 700hp R32... Your car is awesome none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread