LF: AFS 03 Cobra Reps -- 18x9/10.5 Machine Finish Only!

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Looking for a staggered set of machine finish AFS 18' 03 Cobra reps. NO CHROME, these will be powdercoated.

That having been said, they don't have to be perfect, just free of bends and curb shots. I have a set of 17" OEM 10th anniversary wheels with matched 275/40-17 Nitto 555's available for trade as well.

Willing to travel 3-4 hrs of Pittsburgh for the right deal. Let me know.

Thanks!
Dan

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
The reason for it is, most places won't deal with removing chrome before powdercoating, and the ones that do will charge me more than the price of brand new wheels from AFS to do so.

Jmurrz

Established Member
The reason for it is, most places won't deal with removing chrome before powdercoating, and the ones that do will charge me more than the price of brand new wheels from AFS to do so.

I had no idea that they needed to remove the chrome before PC. Makes sense I guess. Well, if you decide to skip on the powder coating and want a set of chrome, let me know!

Jsantana91

Established Member
Looking for a staggered set of machine finish AFS 18' 03 Cobra reps. NO CHROME, these will be powdercoated.

That having been said, they don't have to be perfect, just free of bends and curb shots. I have a set of 17" OEM 10th anniversary wheels with matched 275/40-17 Nitto 555's available for trade as well.

Willing to travel 3-4 hrs of Pittsburgh for the right deal. Let me know.

Thanks!
Dan

I came across your thread and remember I had a link saved for a pair of wheels that your looking for. I PMd u the link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread