LFP 5 lb lower pulley, group buy

jophis37

Established Member
I just got done talking with Mark @ Lightning Force Performance about doing a group buy on a 5 lb lower pulley. He says if we get 10 people together then he'd be willing to start making them.
Since it's a special order and he would only have a few made, the price would be $99 each. (Rings only) for those that don't have a lower pulley setup yet, just add $10 to the regular price.

He also has the regular 2,4 lb rings on the shelf and ready to go, also if you guys aren't ready to step up to the 5 pounder he has some 3lb pulley rings left over that are ready to ship.

Going w/ the odd size is a great way to get back the pound or so of boost you lose when living up at higher altitudes like I do. It's also a nice way to get one up on a buddy that's running a similar setup.

If anyone’s interested, Give LFP a call and tell them you're part of the group buy on SVT performance.
281-385-5339

Last edited:

Doc

Established Member
You could also run a 3.25 upper joe. That should get you back at the boost level you want to be.

jophis37

Established Member
Doc said:
You could also run a 3.25 upper joe. That should get you back at the boost level you want to be.

Ya, I have a 3.25 and I'm still running the 3.5, I'm just not ready to step up to the 3.0 and I'm trying to keep it hidden from my vette buddies. They know to look for the smaller upper, but it's next to impossible to to tell if you're running a larger lower.

GodStang

Established Member
Ok is that add $10 or add $100? I need a lower setup. No way it is $109 for complete lower pulley setup. If it is I am in!!

jophis37

Established Member
GodStang said:
Ok is that add $10 or add $100? I need a lower setup. No way it is $109 for complete lower pulley setup. If it is I am in!!

No the prices are the same as what's posted on there site. It's $10 more if you want to get one of the limited production 5 lb pulley rings with the setup. Or For those that want just the ring, it's $10 more than what a regular ring would cost.

Doc

Established Member
So the 3.5 upper and 4 lower was putting you at what 15# of boost then? If so you want to make 17# right?

jophis37

Established Member
Doc said:
So the 3.5 upper and 4 lower was putting you at what 15# of boost then? If so you want to make 17# right?

In the summer w/ the 3.5 and the 5 lb I should be at 17 lbs when I go down to Tucson, it's about 2500 feet lower, and then when I add the 3.25 for the track I'll se the 19lbs. If I'm lucky in the winter I might actually see the 18 and 20.

Users who are viewing this thread