LFP heat exchanger Did i get the good HE ?

Gotchy

Established Member
I received my lfp H/E today , Just want to know the top and the bottom of it, because i had to make my own stencil because lfp just send me a model of stencil. I look at some other lfp he pics and mine had different bracket than others check pics

He1.jpg

check in yellow circle, these bracket or for 2003 cobra ? if yes they go on top or bottom ?

He.jpg

Gotchy

Established Member
I think that is a lightning HE ........after 2 month of waiting i receive the wrong item...... my command was for a cobra he model....

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
the drain is on the bottom.
driver side, so flip it around

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
wtf!! 2 month wait and the wrong part! this heat exchanger must be the shit for people to wait so long for it. i better find something just as good cause im not that patient.

good luck.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I got mine from LFP in just a few days. Weird.
That definitely isn't the one I got.

Gotchy

Established Member
Mark answered me, and its definatly the wrong he. he is supposed to send me back another HE for cobra this time. Hope to received it soon.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Mark will take care of ya! When you get the right one, take out the rubber bushings on the top and bottom of the stock brackets! And disconnect the bracket that holds the two coolant lines together! I have installed a few of them and this makes life sooo much easier!! Don't forget the distilled water and anti-freeze mix!!

Users who are viewing this thread