LFP kicks ass!!!

blown330

Established Member
what's up guys!

i just finished ordering an extreme heat exchanger for my truck from LFP. i am really suprised w/ how they handled my order i had mark on the phone for about 15- 20 mins. asking ques. about their heat exchangers and not once did he try to rush the sale, and he made sure all of my ques were answered! :-D
i even ordered it w/o asking what the price was thinking they were at the reg. price of 379.99. well he told me they were on sale and gave me a great price (359.00) w/ free shipping! :rockon:
that's about 35 bucks! now i can let my wife supersize her meal tonite! wooo hooo!!!!

LFP kicks ass!!!! i would def. buy from them again!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
blown330 said:
what's up guys!

i just finished ordering an extreme heat exchanger for my truck from LFP. i am really suprised w/ how they handled my order i had mark on the phone for about 15- 20 mins. asking ques. about their heat exchangers and not once did he try to rush the sale, and he made sure all of my ques were answered! :-D
i even ordered it w/o asking what the price was thinking they were at the reg. price of 379.99. well he told me they were on sale and gave me a great price (359.00) w/ free shipping! :rockon:
that's about 35 bucks! now i can let my wife supersize her meal tonite! wooo hooo!!!!

LFP kicks ass!!!! i would def. buy from them again!
LoL

Disintegr8or

Established Member
Chi3f said:
yea i've have nothing but great things to say about mark
I just finished installing my Bassani Cat-Back, and Traction Bars I ordered on Monday from Mark, top quality stuff. Hopefully my CAI and C&L Power Pipe will get here on Tuesday. :rockon:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I have got a lot of stuff from Mark and plan to get more in the future as money tree died and waiting it go grow again.

hh505

Established Member
LFP does kick ass! All of my experiences with Mark have been great. He's a hell of a good resource. And the money tree is out of season up here, too or I'd be ordering. Howie

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
Well here is my current situation with LFP, take it for what its worth.

Badge overlays- paid for them a little over two months ago, still being told they are being custom made.

Catback- came damaged. What round and round about how to get an undamaged one without me having to pay for it. Wanted me to pay shipping, until I found out from the manufacturer that they reimburse full shipping. Was told that a replacement would be sent out last Monday. A week later and I'm still waiting. Of course the truck has no catback and has been sitting now during this time. Won't return emails for a tracking number.

All I've heard was great things about LFP, and feel slightly bent. Rant off.

Disintegr8or

Established Member
94ShoOff said:
Catback- came damaged.....
You still haven't pounded this out with a hammer?
Magnaflow2.gif
That is easier than swapping the exhaust I would think? :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread