LFP ported eatons in here please

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
ok kids, ok........
all i wanted was some LFP ported eaton owners to give me feedback, if i wanted to compare/contrast the different options i would have asked for that
thanks
-tony

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
Doug, as you like to remind everyone what a post is about, try looking at the Thread Name: "LFP ported eatons in here please". Just another lame attempt of yours to put down LFP. The gentleman that does the porting of LFP blowers has been in the porting business for over 20 years. I was one of the first """" COBRA"""" blowers to be ported by LFP. LFP has been porting Lightnings for 3 years and the old T-birds long before that. This thread is about the LFP porting results. It is not about Stiegemeier porting abilities. I do not think you would find to many people that would complain about thier Stiegemeier ported blower. Bob takes great pride in his porting abilities, as he should. Stiegemeier was wrong to post in this thread. It made it seem as if I was removing my LFP ported blower to install a Stiegemeier ported blower, and that is not the case. I have a KB and am quite happy with it. I install many brands of products for SVTOA Atlanta members, which even include Billetflow products. You have never seen me post a negative comment about Billetflows products, only about Doug's child like behavior. As I posted above, I consider Mark from LFP a friend and somone who tries to offer good products at a reasonable price, to the SVT community. I also provided my dyno results. If someone asks me tomorrow to install a Stiegemeier, LFP or Apten ported blower, I will continue to do it. Same goes for Billetflow products. Just let this member ask his questions without trashing other companies.

mavado007

Established Member
Richo said:
Doug, as you like to remind everyone what a post is about, try looking at the Thread Name: "LFP ported eatons in here please". Just another lame attempt of yours to put down LFP. The gentleman that does the porting of LFP blowers has been in the porting business for over 20 years. I was one of the first """" COBRA"""" blowers to be ported by LFP. LFP has been porting Lightnings for 3 years and the old T-birds long before that. This thread is about the LFP porting results. It is not about Stiegemeier porting abilities. I do not think you would find to many people that would complain about thier Stiegemeier ported blower. Bob takes great pride in his porting abilities, as he should. Stiegemeier was wrong to post in this thread. It made it seem as if I was removing my LFP ported blower to install a Stiegemeier ported blower, and that is not the case. I have a KB and am quite happy with it. I install many brands of products for SVTOA Atlanta members, which even include Billetflow products. You have never seen me post a negative comment about Billetflows products, only about Doug's child like behavior. As I posted above, I consider Mark from LFP a friend and somone who tries to offer good products at a reasonable price, to the SVT community. I also provided my dyno results. If someone asks me tomorrow to install a Stiegemeier, LFP or Apten ported blower, I will continue to do it. Same goes for Billetflow products. Just let this member ask his questions without trashing other companies.

:beer:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Any porting is going to reduce back pressure which in turn will reduce boost a little. I dont see how you could actually make more peak tq given those factors. Yes, the tq is much better on the high end as is the HP because the blower is much more efficient.

Users who are viewing this thread