LFP VB installed!!! WOW

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
Just want to say thanks to LFP. I'm very pleased with their product and the whole ordering process with them. I think my neck is sore this morning from all the hard shifting it was getting lastnight. If you do not own a VB I would definately pick up one ASAP. It's by far one of the best first mod's you can do.

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
Just the Stage 1. There is no need for a stage 2 unless you have completed alot of other things I was told.

SVT Wylde

The Accountant
Established Member
What is a modified Stage 1? Does it shift harder? How does it shift at part throttle? Thanks for the info, I am considering this as my next mod.

Last edited:

Bootbox

Established Member
I'll be picking up a valve body from LFP in Houston at Fun Ford Weekend this Saturday. The price for the valve body, 4x4 pan, and filter, it's just too good to turn down.

I have to drive down there to buy it in person from the vendor's area to get this pricing, but it's worth it in my book. I don't think I can post the price, but let's just say it's about half of what you're thinking. It doesn't hurt that I wanted to go check out FFW anyway, this put it over the top though. Can't wait.

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
Rio J said:
What is a modified Stage 1? Does it shift harder? How does it shift at part throttle? Thanks for the info, I am considering this as my next mod.

I've noticed that under normal throttle it will still shift firm, just not as hard if you are really on it. Lastnight getting on the freeway when it slammed 2nd i could hear the tires spin and felt it. I'm not sure if that would be a good thing during racing, but I would imagine with warming the tires up they would still grip pretty good.

99bolt

Build# 1464
Established Member
I just installed mine this past weekend with the deep pan. It's awesome!

The shifts are just real quick. They are firm with a little throttle. Give it some gas leaving the stop light and and it easily chirps my f1's. It shifts at the right moment depending on the way you drive. You have to learn to drive with it or be careful of the law man. :burnout:

I WON mine at a show where it was donated.
LFP :thumbsup:

Bootbox

Established Member
Ahhhhhh!!! You guys are killing me!

I can't wait till Sunday night's test cruise now, barking at 85mph?! Wheeeee!!!

Users who are viewing this thread