-lfp-

GTPvsSVT

crunk
Established Member
Let me start off by saying:

1) sorry for the long post
2) This is not another Negative feedback post

Ordered a valve spring kit from LFP a few weeks ago. Despite all the negative feedback posts lately, they have never done me wrong in the past, so when I needed parts, at a good price, I went with who has done me right in the past. I hadn't heard anything as far as shipping for about 2 weeks, but I wasn't charged for the kit up to that point. Simple call to LFP, 2nd ring, someone picked up! Explained the situation and just requested an update on the status of the kit. When I originally ordered the kit, LFP explained that they were about a week out, but that's ok b/c I was in no hurry. They had good explanation as to what was going on with the kit, and again, no big rush. Got the tracking # e-mailed to me...checked it, and it was going to the wrong address. E-mail sent to LFP due to it being after hours by the time I realized it, and then I wait. At this point, I was a little irritated, but I Trust in customer service. Today, I check the tracking # and see that UPS rec'd note / call from LFP and it is now being transported to the correct address. GREAT JOB guys! This saves a great deal of headache and re-instills my faith in your customer service! I WILL shop with you again. I just don't see why people get so bent out of shape. you guys :rockon:

Kent

melman

Just Another MF
Established Member
I talked to them today about some questions I had concerning the heads on my motor. Very informative and straight forward. I have never had an issue with products or customer service. LFP ROCKS in my book. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, Mel :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

lightning666

Established Member
I order from them all the time, and have never had any problems. And I have made about 20 orders from them at least.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
It's been a few years since I've ordered anything but I never have had a complaint. Just hang in there Mark, I'm getting up a new parts list and you'll get the call. The Lightning is well over due for some modding.

Users who are viewing this thread