LFP'S New Website GRAND OPENING Special!!!

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
just ordered one of your heat exchangers.. thanks for the discount..

of course it will be awhile till I can install it, since I'm on deployment to southeast asia right now and won't be home till this fall

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
does this new and improved site list all of your products now? I had a hard time finding stuff on there before that I know you sell.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
156,304,679% better!
Looks awesome Mark and if I had to bet, it's gonna help your business just as much.

03sonicblu

going 4 broke
Established Member
Hey Mark...when are you going to have those coolant expansion tanks in the black finish to match the intercooler tank?? I asked about 6 months ago and you said they were in the works:shrug:

BlueSS

Do you think you could do a Group Buy on the Coolant Reservoir Supertanks? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested.

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
KissMySS said:
Do you think you could do a Group Buy on the Coolant Reservoir Supertanks? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested.

I'm definetly interested also.

Mark@LFP

Banned
LFP's new site

Thank you all for your support and feedback.
Our new site has been under construction for quite some time. To get it up and opened in August all our product did not make it. Matter of fact it isn't even close and we are working on new product for Cobra, Lightning, Harley, GT Mustang, Saleen and yes even the supercharged CobaltSS and Supercharged Saturn Redline :shrug:

More cooling product is being worked on. Our LFP matching Radiator overflow reservoir is just a week, maybe two out. Program for a matching power steering fluid tank is finished and they should be cut/welded in the next week or two. All our tanks will be available in mat, powder coated, polished finishes. I will have pics. posted up as soon as parts become available.
. LFP is also working on some other cooling product as well as performance, suspension, driveline as well as a billet dress up kit for under the hood.
I will see about a SVTP special on some of these pieces.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

RTR GHIG

Established Member
Do ya'll have a stencil pattern so I can put COBRA on my HE? I had requested that in the comments when I ordered it, but I guess ya'll didn't see that.;-)

RTR GHIG

Established Member
Thank you LFP for hooking me up with the stencil kit:thumbsup: . Just got the radiator in today, along with the HE & intercooler yesterday. Just waiting on the BAP & 60lbers:-D

Mark@LFP

Banned
Lfp

Stencil was packed with KB BAP. Out for delivery Monday.
LFP created a tap that can be checked for stenciling. With our new format your comment was over looked. Sorry for the inconvenience. If there is anything else you need please let me know.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Are the injectors (harness) combo you have advertised for $399.95, high or low inpedance?

Last edited:

key

Established Member
I bought some NGK's this weekend. I wanted to order a gatorback belt but I didn't see how to specify the size.. Do you sell them in more than one size?

Users who are viewing this thread