Liberalism is a Psychology

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
I just wish they would actually offer up some ideas (the liberals). They simply wait for someone else to come up with an idea then complain about it.

They are ball-less. Never leading the fight. Only fighting the leader.

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
I am pretty jaded towards the whole political process as it is right now. I simply believe all liberals to be simply naive. The far, far right is too callous. I am somewhere in the middle, but much farther to the right than the typical east coast liberal. City folk piss me off. And no, I am not from the country, but I empathize with people who are affected by huge city liberalism that live in the country. Illinois is a perfect example. Chicago is not the only thing going in Illinois, yet if you looked at the legislatures, that is what you would assume.

SteveChris

Established Member
sawman70 said:
Yes indeed, but a liberal farts only when it can help the poor because everything a liberal does is to help someone else. :xpl:
a liberal farts when he thinks that the majority of america wants a fart. but afterwards when america smells it and changes its mind the liberal complains about anyone who farts and says it did because it was fed some bad beans and didnt mean to cause they didnt think it would have smelled so bad

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
I farted yes, but looking back at the fart and using the information I have now, which is the exact same information I had pre-fart, I realize farting was a bad idea and I would not have done it, unless you wanted the fart, in which case I will fart again.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
Good liberals, bad liberals. Good conservatives, bad conservatives. The same goes with moderates.

There are some in each of their own that gives them a bad name.

Over to your left, you have Al Sharpton, Ward Churchill, over to the right, Pat Robertson, Jerry Fallwell.

Thats why I am glad I am considered a moderate. I listen to both sides before making up my mind.

I'm not scared to be identified with liberals or conservatives as long as it means standing up for what is right.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
jamz said:
Thats why I am glad I am considered a moderate. I listen to both sides before making up my mind.

I'm not scared to be identified with liberals or conservatives as long as it means standing up for what is right.

It is just few and far between when the liberals stand up for what is right.

And what is wrong with Al Sharpton. I think he has all our best interests in mind.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
sawman70 said:
It is just few and far between when the liberals stand up for what is right.

And what is wrong with Al Sharpton. I think he has all our best interests in mind.

The honorable Al " Pimpton " is a joke at best! He's rich as hell compared to the project peasants he speaks up for.

His brand of " poverty pimping " is POISON to that inner city community. Instead of giving them the tools for what it takes to make it, he teaches them to be ENVIOUS & Expecting from Government.

While most white liberals think he's a joke, they still give him room at the DNC Conventions.
He's good for a few ctach phrases at best. :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread