Liberty 26 Spline's?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you guys have an expected date on these when you should be getting them in?

Thanks,
James

James,

Last I heard it was going to be sometime in June. I will follow up with our supplier tomorrow and see if we can get a better date for those that have been patiently waiting.

Thanks, Jared

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Thanks Jared. The sooner the better because my car sits as we speak awaiting the shaft because I broke the stock one and just received all my others parts from you guys today. May have to buy a couple other parts to install in the meantime.

Thanks,
James

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Do you guys have an expected date on these when you should be getting them in?

Thanks,
James

James,

I spoke with Liberty today and they didn't have anything to tell me. I then called D&D and they should hopefully have some within the next few days. I will be calling them towards the end of the week and see what comes of it.

Thanks,
Matt

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Alright Matt. If need be, I'll pay the extra money to get the D&D. But let me know and I'll speak to you over the phone about it.

Thanks,
James

RussZTT

Established Member
wow this sucks. I ordered mine from you guys weeks ago. I know it was on back order but didn't think it would be that long. I am too waiting for this and my car has been down a year.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
wow this sucks. I ordered mine from you guys weeks ago. I know it was on back order but didn't think it would be that long. I am too waiting for this and my car has been down a year.

It definitely sucks. Not only for you but us as well as we sell so many of them.
D&D will have some available for us either Monday or Tuesday. If you don't want to wait on the Liberty one anymore we can switch you over to the D&D with you paying the difference and be able to get one out to you next week. Please let us know what you'd like to do.

Thanks, Jared

Any new to report from D&D Matt?

I just spoke with D&D and they should have input shafts for us either Monday or Tuesday. If you haven't ordered one yet and would like to do so please give us a call.

Thanks, Jared

RussZTT

Established Member
It definitely sucks. Not only for you but us as well as we sell so many of them.
D&D will have some available for us either Monday or Tuesday. If you don't want to wait on the Liberty one anymore we can switch you over to the D&D with you paying the difference and be able to get one out to you next week. Please let us know what you'd like to do.

Thanks, Jared

I just spoke with D&D and they should have input shafts for us either Monday or Tuesday. If you haven't ordered one yet and would like to do so please give us a call.

Thanks, Jared
Na its cool. If you guys will have them that soon I can wait. Sounds like it could be about a week or little more?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Na its cool. If you guys will have them that soon I can wait. Sounds like it could be about a week or little more?

That's the problem, we just don't know how long it would be. We have called countless times and we do not get a ETA. As soon as we know something, we will be sure to let you know.

Matt

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Yeah guys I have a Liberty on order. Just upgrade me to the D&D and I'll be willing to pay the difference. Did you guys get the rubber o-ring for the TOB sleeves in yet?

Thanks,
James

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Thanks Derek. Matt was waiting on my Liberty IS to send the TOB with it. But I will be giving you guys a call in the morning to buy the D&D instead since its coming in.

Thanks,
James

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I will be calling you guys in the morning to order the D&D piece. I just want to ensure you have it in your warehouse before I buy it.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
UPDATE: I just spoke to D&D and they did not receive the input shafts for the cobra's yesterday. They do expect them to be there by Thursday. Anyone who placed an order for one your orders will ship as soon as they become available. If you need to make any changes to your order please give us a call. \

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread