• LECBRA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoustonGT

Established Member
SO, on the way to work today, I learned that the following Texas plate is now available in red, so it's time to go with a custom plate on the car! :banana:

The following are the available plate ideas that i have been able to come up with and i need a little bit of help deciding, so i'm turning to SVTP.

If you have any other suggestions (serious ones), let me know.
Here are the choices.
Because i'm tired of people asking me if its the supercharged one and then having to explain the stepchild 99/01 years...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This one is just entertaining and awesome "Le Cobra"

HoustonGT

Established Member
man im moving to texas just for the cool plates... LOl....PSNOUS is pretty cool or CUL8TR

Yea, this new plate business is awesome! there so many damn choices now for color/style and customization.

The state found a new way to make a hell of alot of revenue, but in this case, its a good thing :rockon:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
When it comes to getting a special plate I would take two things into consideration. One, will people be able to understand what it means and two, will you be able to live with it for a while. You obviously want to get something YOU like but if other people driving don't get it, whats the point? On that note i dont think most people would get the "Le Cobra" one or NTBLWN even though i like that one.

I like PSNOUS and LZRSVT.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
When it comes to getting a special plate I would take two things into consideration. One, will people be able to understand what it means and two, will you be able to live with it for a while. You obviously want to get something YOU like but if other people driving don't get it, whats the point? On that note i dont think most people would get the "Le Cobra" one or NTBLWN even though i like that one.

I like PSNOUS and LZRSVT.

I like those two also. NTBLWN is funny though.

HoustonGT

Established Member
Yea, i didnt consider those two because in about a year or two im going with a 302 stroker and twin 57's, so the NA thing won't work for long

At that point ill get a bit creative with the plate...

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
Definitely not NTBLWN. I think most people will take a different meaning from that than what you are intending. Maybe that's just me. Personally the only vanity plates I ever like are the taunting ones ULOSE, BUHBYE, TRMNATED etc and only if they're attached to an ridiculously fast car Those are kind of lame but you get the idea. Wait until you get your turbo setup before you get custom plates.

Users who are viewing this thread