lifted 2000 SAS Silverado wtt

gray 5.0

up and running
Established Member
i have a 2000 solid axle swap silverado. front end is a ford dana 44 and the rear is a 14bolt chevy. 4.10 gears front and rear. tuck sits at about a 10in lift level. motor has less than 95k on it trans is new. truck body has over 200k but you cant tell. interior is clean for its age a few spots on the driver carpet. has a kenwood head unit with pioneer speakers all around. all guages work and the only code showing is the service 4wd because of the solid axle swap. truck runs great tracks straight shifts smooth and gets great gas mileage for the size of it. she has not let me down. it will need rockers and cab corners in the future and there is a crack in the bedside that was there when i got the truck. dual steering stabilizers up front. i have all the parts to put the 4wd drive back into play. i have new mounts or 3 degree shims to set the pinion angle. it just needs put on. looking mainly to trade for another truck or a audi s4 etc. must be 4wd and anything lifted is a plus. brand new moto metal 951 with mickey thompson baja claw radials 35s. can send more pictures upon request thanks. really looking for a lightning or a harley davidson f150 clearly i dont expect a low mile mint trade but i can add some cash to the right deal. dont know how to post pics so pm an email and ill send you some

GOTSTUCKCHEVY

Hey im from the philly area and im doing a solid axle swap on my 2000 Silverado. im going to use a dana 44 front like you and was wondering if you can help me by telling me what you did to make it work, your setup and all that good stuff. it will be greatly appeciated

Users who are viewing this thread