Lighting ideas anyone ?

TorchedRed03

Established Member
I know it's not much but wanted to get some ideas and options on what's out there for head lights and fog lights upgrades .. I have a hard time seeing at night when I'm out in my termi. Spring and summer are fast approaching, late night drives with the top down I miss the most. Anybody in Maca do upgrades in this area please guide me .. Def no cheesy ass blue tint ricer light FoSho! Thanks guys

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
the biggest lighting upgrade is new ford headlights and silver star ultras. stock headlights get so dingy and you don't even realize it. a headlight restore helps but a new set really makes a difference. we just tossed a new set in speedrite"s car and he said "screw hid's i can see again". same with the fog lights. anybody that has replaced one foglight lens will order a replacement for the other side because of the differance. i dont know the reason tho, its glass. i wonder why they would do that other than rock chips.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'd say get a set of new headlights and send them off to have HID retrofits installed. Might cost a bit, but the transformation will be amazing.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
LED headlights have really improved since they first came out, I have a set in my truck and love them. Once I have an HID issue in my car they will be replaced with LED's as well

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread