benj_pirate

Established Member
hello all,

I receive my new toy 1 month ago and I have a problem about my headlight :
the light is not as powerful as it should and I actually can't drive my car by night.

My best option is to put the car on the low-beam + fog to have more luminosity !!!

I first apologize for my english (I m french but there not many forum here about gt500s) but I gonna do my best to be understood.

I already checked the fuse ant they are all ok.

I already try with new buld but the problem remain the same.

I join you two link that could be helpful :
Ford Service Manuals - Owners Guides
Ford Service Manuals - Wiring Diagrams

and here are some picture of the problem :

low-beam :
img_0496-2916325.html

low-beam + fog :
IMG_0496 - problème d'éclairage - benj_pirate - Photos - Club Club.caradisiac.com

high-beam :
IMG_0496 - problème d'éclairage - benj_pirate - Photos - Club Club.caradisiac.com

low-beam + fog :

high-beam :

low-beam :

low-beam + fog :

high beam :

benj_pirate

Established Member
The problem seems to be about power of the light and not about the direction of the light...

The car is a 2010 and yes there is HIDs from stock.

I thought it could be the ballast witch don't deliver the right voltage to the bulb but I don't know how to check it...

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
I would take it to a shop. Lots of factory cars have hid headlights so even if it isn't a ford dealer your OK. From what I've seen its usually a ballist

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

benj_pirate

Established Member
ty guys I gonna try to check the ballast and I will be back to let you know if everything is all right...

Users who are viewing this thread