Lightning coming back?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
great news. Im sick and tired of everyone saying SVT is dead, or SVT is still alive. As long as they are creating new products thats fine with me. Who knows maybe i'll sell the mach for a used GT500 then when the new lightning comes out i'll have one of those in the driveway.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Dead, alive... dead, alive... here comes the 3rd gen Lightning... oh, wait. Here comes the Adrenalin... oh, wait a minute. I'm tired of the roller coaster ride too. I wonder if it'll weigh as much as the Shelby... :p :D

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
grimreefer said:
Dead, alive... dead, alive... here comes the 3rd gen Lightning... oh, wait. Here comes the Adrenalin... oh, wait a minute. I'm tired of the roller coaster ride too. I wonder if it'll weigh as much as the Shelby... :p :D

+10000 as many people would say. I'll believe when i see it on the dealers lot.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Great.
It might be a nice opportunity for new owners who can't find an older model Gen I or Gen II to buy ....

I will stick with my '03. If I get the opportunity to upgrade, I will ... but not to a newer, heavier vehicle with more expensive payments, insurance, and upkeep costs.
I'd rather put a built long-block inside the '03 & save the change, but that's just me.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Ford would be stupid not to bring back and produce the new Lightning concept or the Adrenaline. They already put so much development into both that trying to create a new one would be completely rediculous. If they were smart, they would sell the Lightning concept with the GT500 motor and the infamous 'supercooler', put it in a nice, lightweight body, and take back the title of 'World's fastest production truck' from Dodge.

Even though it might look good, I pray they make it a racer and don't put 22's on it.

Users who are viewing this thread