LIGHTNING emblem stolen and broken into

SVT BLACKOUT

THE BATRUCK
Established Member
I was at a club where its 7 dollars a beer and $150 for a 30 pk, left windows cracked

And i got my stereo stolen and money and a old android phone and my passenger lightning badge stolen

Sucks:/:cryying:

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
That sucks man, I never leave my windows cracked anywhere I go. Stealing the Lightning emblem is just throwing salt in the wound!

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
Thinking about getting an alarm what do you recommend

I have a Prestige Alarm on my truck. It's ok-but mostly just because it can do remote start. lol Alarms are great but in reality they are just like home alarms- they can deter someone from criminal activity if you post signs/stickers everywhere so its obvious. However, doing that also could indicate you truly have some nice s*%# to steal and make it more appealing. If you're in a club, your not going to hear the alarm going off and its even more likely no one is going to run in and announce that its going off either. Same circumstances with home alarms, officers get there 95% if not 99% of the time after something has happened.

So- IMHO- do your best not to advertise your stuff to everyone and make it more inviting for a thief. And take your valuables with you when you leave the truck or lock them up in the bed, if you have a hardtop, or just leave them at home. The bottom line is- there are a lot of criminals out there that will break into your car for just change and a peice of candy. Shoot your best stick.

B

RedfireSVT

Established Member
that sucks, i hate thieves. these trucks are easy to break into even with the windows rolled all the way up. i would definitely get an alarm.

Users who are viewing this thread