Lightning going 140mph crashes into the back of an 18 wheeler...

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
i feel bad tho and all of us who have had our cobras or lightnings or what ever car we own, going that fast and not getting caught, winding up dead ourselves... or killing someone else should consider themselves lucky. i got caught going 140 down a public street racing a Subaru STI and we were going so fast the cop didnt really see us, no radar and no way he could pace us, so he only wrote 60/45 so i was damn lucky and have kept my foot pretty tame since that day.

as for that poor guy in the lightning, well many things could have been possible. he was not running from the police, so that means he was just probably out for a joyride, and if i was him yes getting busted going 140 is bad but not too bad because you have no record, you werent racing anyone, and you have no real reason to run, most that would have probably happend was car impounded and license suspended for a bit, or restricted to just go from like home or work and to school. but dont say he deserves to die because weve all done it i wont lie, and yes there was the possibility that he could have killed a family if he hit a van going 140 but it didnt and thank what ever god exists

Sucks to be him.

On a side note, when running from the cops at 140mph, try to not get your bitch ass owned by the back of an 18 wheeler.

wolfsburg2 said:
he made a mistake and payed for it with his life, thats as bad as it gets, have some compassion.

serves him right is harsh, maybe "brought it on himself" wouuld suit better. not defending running from the cops, as i feel the same as you about that and drunk driving, but there is no coming back from death, his family and friends will suffer for a long time...

Yup, and lucky for everyone else on the planet the piece of shit offed himself without hurting anyone else, so no one else's family and friends will have to suffer for a long time...

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
It's unfortunate that he died. However, it is extremely fortunate that no one else was injured in the incident. What happened to that unfortunate man is the prime example of why it is important to always use common sense.

Wicked

Established Member
32vGT said:
You are critizing me for saying it is better for him to die than taking out a mini van full of kids? What if he had hit a family car instead of a truck, then what? Your an ass for chastizing me when he was foolish enough for making everyone elses life at risk. How would you feel if he had killed your Mom, Dad,Wife Girlfriend or someone else that meant alot to you?

He was a fool to run and better him dead than someone I love.

Take your head out your ass aon look at the big picture. There are two things I don't take lightly; Running from the Cops and Drunk driving.

JEff

I agree.

We all know that we have been 140+ in our own cars. If I had hit someone and killed them while I was speeding, I'd want to die myself from the guilt of being so wreckless with other peoples lives.

FoxFour

Peace,Love and Soul!
Established Member
I agree with 32vGT. He could have taken out a lot more people. I hate to see anyone die but that's what you get while being stupid. I remember reading Chuck Yeager's autobiography some years back and he even said that when a pilot (not in wartime) died he had no sympathy for him/her.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Did anyone else watch the video of the newscast? You can hear a mustang driving by, it's so amazing to me how distinguishable a mustang is over any other car. Sux about the L driver though.

jasil

Established Member
sleepysvt98 said:
Yeah he deserves to die for running??? WTF?
I'm won't agree and say he deserves to die, but him running into another family's car and killing them isn't fair either!!WTF?

They just had someone killed in Louisiana for this same crap...A stupid idiot punk street racing ****** ran into a car and killed a 5 year old.

He should get the death penalty or life with no parole.

Almo

Established Member
ID 10 T said:
Did anyone else watch the video of the newscast? You can hear a mustang driving by, it's so amazing to me how distinguishable a mustang is over any other car. Sux about the L driver though.

I was going to say the same thing. Very distinct sound and it was clear at the end of the clip when it took off.

:thumbsup:

For the truck driver. :nonono:

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
It's unfortunate that the guy had to end his life so soon and foolishly.

On another note you guys here the stang in the background....:)

jrbosking

Jr Drag King
Established Member
Something I have noticed is that people in this forum bitch a lot to one another. Just my opinion, not trying to start anything. (Funny though)

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Nothin to do with if it served him right or not, watch the video and tell me you dont hear the wonderful sound of a 4.6 in the background? Its right at the end when she is signing off, and its unmistakeable. Listen close when they show the scene of the accident, you can hear it.
Matt

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
Yup, and lucky for everyone else on the planet the piece of shit offed himself without hurting anyone else, so no one else's family and friends will have to suffer for a long time...

So he's a piece of shit because he was going 140+ mph? I guess that means the majority of the members on the site are pieces of shit too? :??:

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
i read that a few days ago, i was wondering if it was an L, figured it was considering it was doin 140 and it was a "f-150"

Users who are viewing this thread