Lightning guys.....whats your jobs?

stubbs

Established Member
I was just wondering what some are some of your carrers. Right now I just drive a truck for a meat company while I'm in school and then when I'm done hopefully get on the chicago fire department, and keep the trucking job for my second job and some more money. But enough heres a couple pics of my beast......

tjbigtruck001.jpg

tjbigtruck003.jpg

The truck and trailer are brand new 2006 models. The trailer is a 48' footer. All in all the truck and trailer is about 60' feet long, its hard at first but once you know what your doing its honestly like driving a car. Anyhoo post up some pics lets see what you guys do.

And i'm 21 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Drive a delivery truck, pays the bills. Real job will be Aviation Mechanic, which I have 2 weeks left of school for!!

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
WOW !!!

I need DeWalt tools for my 1st business. But in the evenings i would love to enjoy the Napa Parts with a Budweiser !

Cool Jobs guys !!!

My first job is selling house insulation systems (also mounting sometimes). My evening job is selling performance parts for some german cars and mod up the lil german and swiss Lightning Family.

So if someone needs an insualtion system looking like brick on brick with experience of more than 45 years let me know :-D

farbpalette.jpg

before:

jurado1.jpg

after:

jurado4.jpg

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
Former L owner here, Electrical Engineer for a design/consulting firm, I tell contractors what to do all day long, along with those stupid architects lol....24 years young:p

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
IT, Im a systems admin for a large transportation company...anyone who drives big rigs probably knows Comdata :)
oh yeah I'm 24 :p

Users who are viewing this thread