Lightning Larry is gonna be mad! Poisonous Mods Happy!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
Like I said when I first got my Terminator Cobra...I am going to keep my Mach 1 stock......its really one sweet ride the way she is.

Well, atleast for the break in period..which first is 2000 miles...then 1500 miles...then 1000 miles.....then....shit...500 miles is plenty :D
56 miles and counting

Hot Rod (mark my words...My Mach 1 will stay stock)Harry
I may get rear window louvers though
www.HotRodHarrys.com

:lol:

Harry lets try & keep this one a bit longer :D J/K
Man thats nice :beer: :beer:

BTW u know ur not far off into the 12's with that car :D

ZX2Down

Established Member
YAY Zinc yellow ROX!!!! good luck w/ the car man :) wish i knew the mach1's were coming when i got my S/R i would have saved longer. :) i'd kill for a Mach1, but i REALLY love the Zinc, so i got part of what i want :)

stang99

I saw a new white Mach 1 at the dealership and it was really nice. How big a rear tire/rim combo will fit on the car? It comes with 245 tires stock (not that you'd need anything bigger, now that you are reformed).

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Thanks Poisonous!! and thanks ZX2 !

Tetge...I am sure a 315 40 17 would fit fine(on 17x10.5 rims..and I have seen a few with 18 inch stock style wheels that have some huge meats on there. Stock rims are 17x8 on the Mach's. Plenty for me right now...in time we will see.

These Mach 1's look great in any color it seems!

Hot Rod(Really happy with the whole Mach 1 package!)Harry

stang99

Having owned a 98 Cobra which I drove for a long time with just welded in Flowmasters; a K&N drop in filter; and 3.73's; and, having owned a 2001 Cobra, I might seriously have considered a Mach1 had they been available earlier. I would be tempted to change to 4.10's if I had one and, next thing you know. I'd be at the drag strip. Then, it'd be slower than my Cobra, and, well, you can guess the rest. But it is a sweet package in person.

Originally posted by HotRodHarry
Thanks Poisonous!! and thanks ZX2 !

Tetge...I am sure a 315 40 17 would fit fine(on 17x10.5 rims..and I have seen a few with 18 inch stock style wheels that have some huge meats on there. Stock rims are 17x8 on the Mach's. Plenty for me right now...in time we will see.

These Mach 1's look great in any color it seems!

Hot Rod(Really happy with the whole Mach 1 package!)Harry

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
Man a 03 Cobra and mach 1. WTF HOW RICH ARE YOU!!!!! that is nice, well man o man u luck son of a bitch!!!!!! lol congrats on the new toy take care of taht thing. Ya my dads wants some new viehicles the same o thing is getting 2 him : wink wink : complaing helps hehehe i might b getting me a cobra or a mach 1 and a 03 HD for him self, but i wanna see if he can change his mind for a cobra and a mach 1 but i doubt it, but in order to buy 2 cars this would mean the sell of my 97 baby f-150... this is my baby.. i love it... so i hope my new car after this truck will be well worth it.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Thanks Tony ! I have to admit....I like the Mach 1 more.....really...driving her is a blast and much more comfy inside..driving position....stock that is....the sound is music to my ears compared to a stock Cobra(they are super quiet stock)...of course my Cobra was modded bigtime and it took the pleasure of driving her away abit(for me anyway). I am in love with this Mach 1. 210 miles on her now...still breaking in...but I got on her alittle now till 5000 rpms and she rips for a non supercharged all natural asperated stang. Very very pleased with the whole package. The looks are just plain cool too !! The weight savings of the Mach 1, play in enjoyment too....fun to throw around corners .

I did sell my 03 Cobra(SOLD!) :( though now......a friend of mine in Hawaii has purchased my modded baby with only 1500 miles on her...and he is putting a Kennebell supercharger on and a full rollcage. Later plans he has for her are a solid rear too ....so he can launch her easier than worrying about broken halfshafts from the Independant Rear Suspension.

Yep...I am down to one lone pony now...and "for me"...the better one. May not be as fast as my Cobra....and doesnt have the rep of my Cobra...but the Mach 1 is fun fun fun. Reminds me alot of an older musclecar with a modern touch. Thanks again Ford!!!

But dont get me wrong....the 03 and 04 Cobra's are just in a performance class by themselves...handling is incredible..especially over rough roads in turns...that IRS works sweet entering and exiting turns with the power to the ground at both rear wheels. And that motor is built to take some serious horsepower

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread