Lightning mod sale

o4svt

Established Member
OK, this is what is left, everything else is paid for and gone.

2in drop shackles- 50$ shipped

diablo sport predator--100$ shipped

Last edited:

o4svt

Established Member
svt1999f150 said:
I will take the rear shocks. Can you send me some pics? to [email protected] I see that you are new here, are you on any other sites?

ya im on tidewatermusclecars and tidewaterracing quite a bit. ill get some pics as soon as i get home tomorrow.also i know the prices are a little low but thats because i just want to get ride of the stuff with the least amount of hastle, i dont feel like waiting forever and haggeling for more money. everything is in good shape though so i guess thats my point.

svt1999f150

Established Member
o4svt said:
ya im on tidewatermusclecars and tidewaterracing quite a bit. ill get some pics as soon as i get home tomorrow.also i know the prices are a little low but thats because i just want to get ride of the stuff with the least amount of hastle, i dont feel like waiting forever and haggeling for more money. everything is in good shape though so i guess thats my point.

ok, sounds good. Put me down for the rear shocks. Do you take paypal?

o4svt

Established Member
svt1999f150 said:
what part number are the qa1's?

i dont remember the p/n off the top of my head but my truck had 3in drop shackles and i ordered them to fit it with the shackles. i do know they will go a couple of inches lower with no problem.

o4svt

Established Member
2k1tbgt said:
interested in the SBTB, plenum, pulleys, and gauge.

pix pls, [email protected]

what series is the boost gauge?

ok, ill send some pics as soon as i get home tomorrow. the gauge is silver face with a green indiglow light. i bought it from someone else.there is one small dent about half the size of a pencil eraser in the bottom ring. the face and the gauge are in good shape. i think i also have all the hose and connections for it.

Users who are viewing this thread