Lightning Party In Orlando

SIK L

Banned
**ATTENTION LIGHTNING OWNERS AND BEER DRINKERS**

HOSTED BY: SIK L (Ben) and Craig Mack (Craig)
When: June 2nd, 2007, Saturday
Who: Any Lightning owner (ok Snakes too)
What: Keg/Cookout/BBQ
Where: SIK L's house - UCF Area! - Orlando, FL
Why: Because we deserve a break every now and then with our Lightning brothers

Thats basically it people. The party is going to be off the chain, period. It's either going to be held at my house in Orlando (right next to UCF) or somewhere very close. I think over a month's notice should be sufficient for most of you guys out there. Kegs will be provided courtesy of me (Ben) and Craig Mack (Craig) from the MSX threads. Donations will be accepted however :) Depending on how many people show, we'll either meet at an empty parking lot or at my hosue from the start. It'll start in the afternoon, we'll grill out, shoot the shit about cars, then at night set up some beer pong tournaments with a lottery prize!

If you are down, either reply to this post or PM me and I will make a running list below of all the members who will be attending. I will update the information when me and Craig decide the best possible place. Welp I guess that's it and that's all :D

01. SIK L (Ben)
02. Craig Mack (Craig)
03. Socom688 (Craig's brother, 96 SLOWbra)
04. Boner
05. Im Blown
06. ra1nmakr
07. FleeMan
08. simshahh
09. Ascendancy (maybe)
10. Spunkie202 (maybe)
11. MMCustomworks (maybe)
12. olsson
13. Lightning Steve (maybe)
14. topper
15. Litup
16. SVT5.4 (Maybe)
17. Bruse Wayne (Mustang GT)
18. Phyxius
19. IneritaSVT
20. svtnick69
21. Chadwick0585
22. fast04blue
23. boost00

Last edited:

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
boner said:
im there!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

its a damn shame you wont be able to drive man. So is Olsson coming from Sweden??? That would be crazy! One of my good friends moved here from Sweden a year ago, we can make them both say stuff in swedish. :rockon:

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
Craig Mack said:
its a damn shame you wont be able to drive man. So is Olsson coming from Sweden??? That would be crazy! One of my good friends moved here from Sweden a year ago, we can make them both say stuff in swedish. :rockon:

LOL. thatd be rad! we can have them teach us to swear and cuss people out in swedish..... he said he wanted come, so we'll see...... i hope he comes, we talk alot via pm and hes funny as hell..... loves to get wasted too.

SIK L

Banned
sweet dude, so far so good! i got some bottles of stuff too so we can figure somethin out for those non beer drinkers

Lightning Steve

Established Member
How far away is San Mateo from you? Have an Uncle there, so I'm thinking....Found it I think, 60 miles or so? Lets see, 1200 miles, 19hrs...

Last edited:

SIK L

Banned
Socom688 said:
i'll go mr. wallace u nutsack

If I remember correctly the top of the thread says "attention lightning owners"...I'm not so sure you are invited sir

However, if you bring some treats along, maybe we can make an exception for a snake owner...eeeeeeeeeeasy socom squeezy

The house of Ben Wallace will be more than glad to accomodate you an your slobra sir.

SIK L

Banned
Lightning Steve said:
How far away is San Mateo from you? Have an Uncle there, so I'm thinking....Found it I think, 60 miles or so? Lets see, 1200 miles, 19hrs...

Mr Steve I think you should come sir...fun times will be had by all! You should certainly come mom

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
Im Blown said:
I'll prob. ride out there. I don't drink beer, but I love me some Vodka:-D so I'll bring some bottles :beer:
-Joshua

olsson is a huge red bull vodka fan...... you 2 will prolly get along ok.

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
Im Blown said:
I'll prob. ride out there. I don't drink beer, but I love me some Vodka:-D so I'll bring some bottles :beer:
-Joshua

olsson is a huge red bull vodka fan...... you 2 will prolly get along ok.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
SIK L said:
If I remember correctly the top of the thread says "attention lightning owners"...I'm not so sure you are invited sir

However, if you bring some treats along, maybe we can make an exception for a snake owner...eeeeeeeeeeasy socom squeezy

The house of Ben Wallace will be more than glad to accomodate you an your slobra sir.

hahahahah welp.... ok then.

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
If all my parts are installed by then it's gonna be a road trip for sure. According to Rand McNally it's about 10 hours and 600 miles, but I like beer and it likes me.:rockon: Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Craig Mack

Lightning > Cobra > Max
Established Member
Ascendancy said:
If all my parts are installed by then it's gonna be a road trip for sure. According to Rand McNally it's about 10 hours and 600 miles, but I like beer and it likes me.:rockon: Looking forward to meeting you guys.

For all you guys making a road trip, crashing on the couches or spare room would be no problem. Likewise, there are tons of places to stay around the area. He literally lives within walking distance of the UCF (University Central Florida) Campus...so theres 50 million college kids everywhere and tons of places to stay for cheap!!! :pepper: :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread