Lightning Party In Orlando

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
SVTelmer said:
I know this a stupid ?, but how do I do that? I am not very computer oreinted. and I can not spell.

Go to user CP at the top where it gives you all those options: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/usercp.php

then to the left of the screen under the option bar go to "edit options". click on that, then scroll down to the second column, "Messaging & Notification", and click "enable private messaging" !!!!!!

If you can't do it then just gimme your name and celly here and we'll call you. :rockon: :rolling: :beer: :thumbsup:

SVTelmer

Established Member
Its not giving me an option to enable private messaging, My name is Robert and my cell is 407-448-0371. Any body in Orlando gonna head out to Speed World tonight if the rain holds out?

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
SVTelmer said:
Its not giving me an option to enable private messaging, My name is Robert and my cell is 407-448-0371. Any body in Orlando gonna head out to Speed World tonight if the rain holds out?

cool we'll call ya and let you know!

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Chadwick0585 said:
Time, Place......

dumbass SIK L was supposed to call everyone yesterday! I Will make sure he calls everyone ASAP!!!!!! We have all your numbers! And anyone else interested PM me with your info! :rockon: :rockon:

Bruse Wayne

Pack It Up
Established Member
damnit I never got a call or PM and I thought it was this weekend :whine: :bash: :( :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread