Lightning video

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Cool! Man, seeing a truck going down the track in 10.9 secs is a beatiful thing.

Stinger2007

Established Member
finially, a video that I can see racing in. Seriously, that was sweet, I want a ten second truck, where can I get one?

Josh1

Banned
Yea, it was a awesome day at the track rental. I am happy with my first numbers with the stock L, 13.65@101. Hopefully next time I will be able to break into the 11's or mayber 10's so I can be shown on the video. My first time to the track ever so I got alittle too exicted and ran like 16 times down the track. I think I finally broke it in now.

wjm5806

TLOC
Established Member
It was a good day to hang out and burn some rubber with my fellow Lightning brothers...a bit hot on the trackside with the temps in the low 80's but an awesome day none the less. Wished more Lightnings could have been there. The Goat did a great job getting it all together for us.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Ya, I think our local area is kind of an anomoly. We have a very high concentration of very fast trucks. If we could ever get everyone together and all have a good day of racing there couold possibly be 6-7 10 sec trucks just from our little 50 mile radius area. I think that probably not normal.

MerF

Super-troll
Established Member
Hey Ford people!

I made the video for the Lighnitng guys, and I really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately the video posted now is of poor quality, and it will be about a week before I can complete the final cut due to a crash on my system and me having to reload ALL of my editing software. But once the final cut is up I welcome all of your feedback and comments so I can continue to better my work and make people happy!

-MerF

Users who are viewing this thread