** Lightning Video **

HeXX 1

Established Member
Hey guys,

I'm creating this thread for everyone to post up any videos and/or pics of your trucks. I'd like to make a nice SVTP Lightning compilation video. Some of you may have seen some of my Fuelslut videos before, several of them have been posted here on SVTP.

So with that said, any videos you may want to share would be great, the more the better! :)

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Jeff, we need to get some more video of our trucks. if you are going to be out this weekend i will talk to you about a new shot that i was thinking of since there are soooooo many new Lightnings gathering in FuelSlut. i will hit up your cell tomorrow or IM you if you are on line.

HeXX 1

Established Member
Evan - I should be out tomorrow night, I plan on it for right now at least. If some of the other guys are there we definately need some video.. I'll have my camera with me.

Last edited:

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Here are some pics of my L.
Hope to see them in the Vid....Good Luck with it :beer:

l008a6xq.jpg

l015a4lk.jpg

l004a6od.jpg

l014a7qm.jpg

Robb327

HP Junkie
Established Member
Hey ra1nmakr,were do hangout I'll been in orlando sat night with the L going to boston lobster feast.

Stinger2007

Established Member
chuck, nice. very nice. kinda jealous now. I can't wait until that day. Your reality is my motivation. SWEEEEEET!

ps. what's your drop?

Last edited:

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Robb327 said:
Hey ra1nmakr,were do hangout I'll been in orlando sat night with the L going to boston lobster feast.
Hexx and I will be at the corner of Ornage and 50 (Fuelslut corner) all night, i will probably get there around 10 pm.

rem177

Established Member
I have to say, as a newer member of the lightning community, I am a little disappointed at the lack of street racing vids...I see alot of track vids and alot of burnouts. I think this is due to the more mature age group of the owners. As i used to be hanging around the SRT-4 forums, you can imagine the age group over there, but they certainly have lots of vids.
I for one, am going to be making some good videos this spring and summer.

Users who are viewing this thread