lightning vs 2 supra TT's and viper

jleews6

Established Member
They were up to 5th gear and still didnt catch the truck:lol: .

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
nice brick! i think i have seen that one before but i dont remember a viper being in the mix. does anyone know what the L. has done to it?
Jd

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
I didn't get any sound, is it just me:shrug: (nevermind, damn sound on the computer was turned off)

Damn that was a quick Lightning. LOL, that Supra hit the hazzards while the Lightning was still pulling:lol:

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
JEEZ thats a FAST Lightning!

when i heard two supras and a viper Vs. an L

i was like aww, but i had faith and WOW!!

JDOWNLOW

Established Member
i don't think the viper was racing the lightning but instead providing another camera angle. I think the video of the viper's recording is called lightning vs two supras.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
The guy in the lightning is a good bud of mine..:thumbsup: last time i checked he was running like 12.40s...and NO those werent ricer hazards from the supra guys...they are both cool. so is the dude in the viper...guy in the viper has a blown saleen ragtop :D

454RWHP 542RWTQ for goat (lightning) he's got a few bolt ons (no KB or nitrous or that stuff) he doesnt even have headers on it yet...just some magnaflows i think. and like a pulley upgrade, chip, intake, etc. and a set of nitto 555r's. and the viper dynoed in the mid 400s i think last time i checked :D

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33142 thread with a few vids both supras are in there too (Merf and Illest are the supras and Goat is the lightning) 385 LT1 also has a sick car :D

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32672&highlight=Dyno dont have any vids of goats dyno runs...but there is a sheet

Confirmed older mods on the L (11/22/03):

CAI, Line Mod Valve, Deep Pan, SCT Superchip, Magnaflow Catback, 4lb lower and 2.77'' upper pulleys, electric fan, cobra r waterpump, 160 stat, TrukTracs, Nitto 555Rs, NGK TR6s, SVO SB Throttle Body, Intake spacer, Swanson PCV valve, Running Royal Purple Motor Oil.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread