Lightning Vs. BMW 325i

Red_Lightning22

Established Member
Well went out last night trying to find anything to get a run in with the L. Havent had a race in forever.

Getting onto the highway after about 30 mins of trying to find an elusive charger that always seemed to disappear. But anyways I see a riced out BMW tented windows, 4doors, ricer exhaust, and an autoshop decal in the window. Wasnt really gona race him since Ive beat my friends 323i pretty bad. When I started to pass he tried to get ahead so after we pass a diesel I get in the right lane and he was in the left. We were going about 60 and he guns it I let him get about a car in front of me and the go WOT and from 60 - 80 I pull 2 cars on him. I let off at about 80 85 because there was no use in going any faster. He tried 3 times with the same result! After the 3rd time I took the exit gave a thumbs up and went on my way. Never could find that dang charger though.

Red_Lightning22

Established Member
yeah... i figured haveing the diesel behind us and slowing to 40 probably would have made him mad.. but it was fun while it lasted. I love that eaton sound!

Users who are viewing this thread