Lightning vs roush

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
Well my truck is almost 100% fixed. Just need brakes, intercooler and trans(ford is going to do both under warranty). But yesterday a buddy who has a Roush(Vert) was at a friends job with another guy with a Roush(hard top). THe guy with the hard top was going to race a pretty quick altima, and me an the other Roush were following. Well the light turned red so me an the hard top Roush lined up. He spun his ass off as did i(he spun more than me though) and i pulled hard on him...then he started to catch up, so i turned OD back on and after that i was gone....

He said that he had 3.73's, TB and a couple other things...but i wish i would have had my nittos on so i would have just hooked...but it was fun..thought i would share

btw i already raced the stock Roush vert and beat him too

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
pretty quick altima,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry....

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry....
whats so funny

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
maxima and altima drivers think they are driving race cars now. everytime i am driving my truck or in my buddies 04 cobra they always try to race or speed off and do the ricer fly by... whats the problem with the nissan drivers???

Disintegr8or

Established Member
00sVt Lightning said:
whats so funny
Chris seems to think "pretty quick Altima" is an oxymoron. Kinda like "9 second pickup truck" oh, wait a minute, anything is possible I guess. :D :poke:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
It's the attitude of the typical owner. Young kids driving their first new car. Big V6. "I'm faaaast!"

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
It's the attitude of the typical owner. Young kids driving their first new car. Big V6. "I'm faaaast!"

:lol: "If i get my new intake and exhaust....i should be running 13's with ease!!"

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Disintegr8or said:
Chris seems to think "pretty quick Altima" is an oxymoron. Kinda like "9 second pickup truck" oh, wait a minute, anything is possible I guess. :D :poke:

I guess they are both pretty funny. :lol:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
SVTman75 said:
:lol: "If i get my new intake and exhaust....i should be running 13's with ease!!"

Hey those "fast" Nissans, can haul ass.... they seat 5..

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'm sorry that I turned this thread into this. That's really cool that you showed them. Were you going fast enought to turn your O/D back on and did you feel it shift into OD?? With my foot into it, I usually don't see OD until I'm going wicked fast.

:thumbsup:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Remember the old maximas were promoted as the first "4 door sports car". They even had a sticker on the window "4dsc". Be careful.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
This altima that was running the roush raced me an beat me..but that was bc i was running on no tune with 4# lower, bald f1's and 3 bad plugs...but i raced it again after everything was fixed and kicked his ass....
ChrisNelson said:
I'm sorry that I turned this thread into this. That's really cool that you showed them. Were you going fast enought to turn your O/D back on and did you feel it shift into OD?? With my foot into it, I usually don't see OD until I'm going wicked fast.

:thumbsup:
no O/D didnt come kick in bc i started to slow down...i was doing ~90mph...but the driver of the Roush said he was doing ~110??

oh and chris*cough*post whore*cough*....thanks for destroying my post... :poke:

ShaneN.

Established Member
hahah it must suck that "their place" is behind a PICKUP TRUCK. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread