Like cars and video games?!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Don't put too much thought into it man. It isn't for everyone. I drove for TMC about 10 years ago. My truck driving career only lasted a few months. I enjoyed it at the first but it got old quick. I was driving when my daughter was born. I made it home the day she was born and had to leave that same day. That's the point I knew I wasn't cut out for it. Anyways, I like your videos. Looking forward to more.

Thanks man!

Tomorrow's video will be a sorta review and overview of what it's like to daily drive 800HP. May be interesting to some, maybe not. Lol

Your videos are a hoot. You make it sound like your a real cop on the beat. Ive been laughing my ass off at them

Thanks man!

Kiohtee

Established Member
Apologies to anyone keeping up with me. I missed my upload on 1/9 but will probably drop two videos today to make up for it. I just had a killer headache that was causing me to get sick, so sitting in front of a screen for a couple hours wasn't ideal.

Stay posted and thanks for the support so far!

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm going to be doing a subscriber giveaway at 100 subs, so if you have anyone who likes gaming videos or the roleplay stuff and they haven't discovered my channel, make sure to share it with them! The giveaway will be something useful for anyone with a PC whether they game or not.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Gonna miss my upload tonight as the file corrupted and I'm a POS who doesn't have a cache of videos. Sorry fellas. Will upload one tomorrow and another on Friday like scheduled.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Sorry for the YouTube inactivity guys! GTA V/LSPDFR essentially shit the bed in terms of FPS, so I've been working diligently to remove the plugins within LSPDFR that are culprits to killing my frames, but while trying to maintain the essentials that make the game fun and enjoyable. I think I have a safe and stable build after a couple days of work and testing, so I plan to resume my recordings tomorrow and start my uploads again on Monday.

Due to a change in life though, I will only be uploading twice a week but going also going live twice a week too. I've yet to determine the days for each, but I'll work that out before Monday.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Added two live stream videos and should have a singleplayer video coming today!

Users who are viewing this thread