Like New MAC AIR Intake / 95MM MASS Air Sensor 03-04 COBRA

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I purschased this intake when I had my Eaton. I have since put a whipple on the car. So I upgraded my to a SCT since I could no longer use the factory MAF. This intake put down 471WHP / 505WTQ. I had it on the car for less than 600 miles. (My car only has 4100 sunny day miles on it) It's a garage queen. So my parts are close to new condition. This unit is great because you get a polished intake and a larger polished 95MM MAF housing all matched for great power. Definately a great intake.

This is the place I bought it from.
http://www.v8power.com/item--MAC-95mm-Mass-Air-System-2003-2004-Cobra--MAC3395.html

intake1.jpg

intake2.jpg

intake3.jpg

intake4.jpg

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
I sold that but have forsale a JLTin the fender Intake with maybe 800 good weather days for $160 SHIPPED! THEY ARE ABOUT $220 SHIPPED! If I get off my butt! I also have a Bassani Xpipe w/cats (1400miles) or without and a magnaflow catback (1000miles if that) forsale. Like I said will be listing up here say tommorrow. My new Stainless Works exhaust is on it's way.

Model#:CAI-FMC-0304

2003-2004 SVT COBRA JLT True Cold Air Intake Complete Kit

Last edited:

Warrlac

SVTOA Minnesota Member
Established Member
Jlt Cai

If it is the model:

CAI-12-FMC-0304

I will buy it for $175 shipped. I assume the plastic pipe is BLACK?

This is what I think you are selling:

Complete kit includes: All rubber elbows and couplers, JLT pipe, MAF adaptor, apron plate, S&B breather and PCV hook up kit and S&B lifetime air filter. Note: Tuning is required with this kit!

Let me know if this is correct? Also, why are you selling? Most consider these JLT's to be the best...

My zip code is 55337

Warren Lacina

cpu77

Armed and Dangerous!
Established Member
Model#:CAI-FMC-0304

2003-2004 SVT COBRA JLT True Cold Air Intake Complete Kit

This is what I am selling. I love JLT. I bought a whipple to run big boost. So I needed the larger filter. I actually prefer the one I have over the CAI-12-FMC-0304. Mine cleans up the engine bay and moves the MAF inside the fender. The new one puts it on the valve cover:( What are you going to do I want to run 20+lbs of boost so I am selling it.

I took pictures of the scratches even though you can't see them after it's installed. This is very typical. The way the filter must go in scratches the hidden part. THe other mark is from it sitting on the valvecover. Again nothing you see after install. Just want ed you to see. If I do not hear from you tommorrow I will list a ad for it. I am sure it will go quick. BTW price is shipped:)

My Old setup but you can see it's installed.
intake.jpg

intake1.jpg

intake2.jpg

intake3.jpg

intake4.jpg

Warrlac

SVTOA Minnesota Member
Established Member
Excellent photos. No thanks, I am looking for the 12 inch set-up that keeps the MAF inside. I think I will just have to purchase one direct...

I'm sure you will sell this one.

Thanks!
Warren L.

Users who are viewing this thread