Limited edition Forza 3 cars..l

mustangbee

Established Member
thought you guys might wanna know the cars in the limited edition, it seems pretty cool, but i will say the sound effects in this game are better than expected, that ferrari and lambo sound sick

i thought the lambo deserved its own vid..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHc6F_-ndOs&feature=related"]YouTube - Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera - Forza Motorsport 3[/ame]

heres the rest, my vote is for the ferrari, even tho i love the ZR-1, the video quality below is not as good as above though

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrOHw1uAN8&feature=related"]YouTube - Forza Motorsport 3 - LCE Cars 1 mile run[/ame]

the final version looks better than expected also. the limited edition is $80, but i'll proly just get the regular edition

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I hope an update comes that'll add the shifting animations to the driver. That would just take it one more step closer to perfection. :beer:

mustangbee

Established Member
so wait im confused... what cars come in the limited edition thats not in the regular?

those 5 above, but you get them from the start in your garage the way i understood it.. not sure what other stuff they throw in, but whatever...these cars arent in the regular edition from launch, they will be available later through DLC most likely, but their planning on adding alot more cars before thats over

im pretty sure both editions have 100 tracks too, i dont think the collectors has more

Last edited:

mustangbee

Established Member
well shit im just gunna go ahead and pick up the limited addition then!

well im just not sure what else comes with it, i dont wanna pay 20 bucks more for those cars i guess... even tho they are badass... the Zr-1 for example, i'll just buy a base c6 and transplant a LS9, its already confirmed you can do that

IShb3w

Established Member
well im just not sure what else comes with it, i dont wanna pay 20 bucks more for those cars i guess... even tho they are badass... the Zr-1 for example, i'll just buy a base c6 and transplant a LS9, its already confirmed you can do that

official_threadgaf_04.jpg

98kingcobra

Established Member
I think this game or shift or any racing game for that matter someone should make it where if you tap the shift up button twice quick enuff it makes you speed shift.... cause ive always hated how slow they have you shift.....

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Awesome! So there's a 1 mile dragrace?!?! SWEET!
Looked like those 1 mile mph were about right too. 187 mph for the ZR1

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
I think this game or shift or any racing game for that matter someone should make it where if you tap the shift up button twice quick enuff it makes you speed shift.... cause ive always hated how slow they have you shift.....

In FM2, if you upgraded the clutch, flywheel, trans, etc. you shifted alot faster.

Slow86Fox

Established Member
I hope an update comes that'll add the shifting animations to the driver. That would just take it one more step closer to perfection. :beer:

yeah i was thinking the same thing. i know that NFS:Shift the driver actually shifts and if you watch it while he is shifting, they go by the pattern, not just back and forth

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Official release is the 27th, which is tuesday.

However, most stores have probably had copies in the back for over a week now. Some people can convince the store clerks to give them a copy early. Even though, they're not supposed to.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
So i guess my question is if i buy the regualr version i cant ever get those cars??? unless its through dlc. so no zr1?

or is it that they are specially painted special editions that you start out with?
and you can buy the regular version of those cars in the game????

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
nope, you just plain can't get those cars if you don't buy the LCE, unless they released them later on down the line. they can't be sold in the auction house, so you can't buy them from there either.

you also get VIP status too, which the details are sketchy on at the moment. from what i understand, the only other way to get VIP status is for T10 to give it to you for being an awesome painter or tuner or something. there are some sort of perks with it, but, like i said, details are sketchy at the moment.

Last edited:

Z06

Established Member
That sure sucks not having the ZR1 in there in the regular copy. We are forced to buy the CE if we want the ZR1. Is this certain??^^

Z06

Established Member
ok thanx, guess i gotta cough up $80+ cuz there is no way im gonna keep buying racing games without the ZR1. Why is it that Prologue & Shift have the Z06 still at an 06 model? Do they just use the year the cars came out? I belive FM2 had it too but that was probably around the time for the release of the game? I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread