Lincoln LS and IRS

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
Add another $5K and give me an IRS, flare the rear fenders - make them out of Al or carbon fiber or whatever to offset the weight, put some wider tires in there, and give me an aluminum block 4.6 with a twin screw huffer. Then we would be talking about a balanced car - one I would buy.

I think we will get something we can live with sooner or later.

Also would like to see a diff. cooler and brake ducting. And a vert. with rollover protection.

Now I am dreaming.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
jwfisher said:
That's all 99% of car dealers have: what they've been told by Ford marketeers. Almost none of them have the real-world experience it takes to tell the difference between one type of feature and another.

And it frankly makes no difference to 99% of them either. The flashy Shelby will make more of Ford's typical customers light up and come into the showroom for an F-150 than a form-follows-function car would.

The rest of us who have long ago lost patience with typically lousy Ford dealers (and products that too often show a bit of sunlight then quickly fade) will continue deserting Ford for manufacturers who build *complete* cars, not just a pantomine image.

You sound quite bitter. I am guessing you have been screwed or taken before by a ford dealer? Or just by ford in general, if so your opinion is quite biased.

Like I said, i am not trying to start an argument, just telling you what I know. And no, its not from just some ford marketeer. Take it for what its worth.

Not all Ford dealers are kniving assholes that screw all thier customers. Especially when the dealership is over 65 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread