Line-Loc users-input needed!

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
Has anyone heard of/expirienced any brake-related problems after installing a Line-loc? Specifically big, aftermarket brake users? The reason I ask is I was told/cautioned that it can damage the brakes/calipers with extended use? I just installed a Line-loc on my Marauder and may go with a Baer brake kit one day. Any and all input is welcome and appreciated!

crew_dawg16

Established Member
tallboy said:
Has anyone heard of/expirienced any brake-related problems after installing a Line-loc? Specifically big, aftermarket brake users? The reason I ask is I was told/cautioned that it can damage the brakes/calipers with extended use? I just installed a Line-loc on my Marauder and may go with a Baer brake kit one day. Any and all input is welcome and appreciated!

Maybe if you try driving with the Line-loc engaged. I can't see how it would cause any damage otherwise.

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
crew_dawg16 said:
Maybe if you try driving with the Line-loc engaged. I can't see how it would cause any damage otherwise.

That's what I figured. I put it in primarily for use at the drag-strip. I only go 2-3 times a year, so I can't see how it would be a problem.

Whole New World

Established Member
just ur usuall break wear, i use mine every weekend, sometimes 2 or even 3 events a weekend, and i normally make it a full year on a set of pads, sometimes 3/4 of a year

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
tallboy said:

Got here late... I have line-loc on my Fairlane and never noticed any issues. I don't have any super oversized equipment.. just Stainless Steel Brakes gear.

a.k.a. AzMarauder

Users who are viewing this thread