Line Lock?

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Does anyone make a kit that does not require modifying the break lines but just bolting into place? I have only had 1 experience installing a line lock but that was on a race car so we just had to make the parts one not modify existing parts. Anyone know what line lock Evolutions car is using?

:pop:

MD03SVT

Established Member
Yes RPM outlet has one that comes with new lines so no cutting is needed & you can always return it to stock later.I do beleive that it is not NHRA legal but I have never had an issue with tech for that.

wildosvt04

Established Member
Thats not a bad deal. The hurst roll control is $109 @ Jegs. For $129 you get it and custom bent lines for a quick install.

I'll have to remember this.

MD03SVT

Established Member
wildosvt04 said:
Thats not a bad deal. The hurst roll control is $109 @ Jegs. For $129 you get it and custom bent lines for a quick install.

I'll have to remember this.
very good deal cuz RPM was selling the kit for 199.95$ when I bought mine now they are down to 129$.Can't go wrong with that.

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
MD03SVT said:
very good deal cuz RPM was selling the kit for 199.95$ when I bought mine now they are down to 129$.Can't go wrong with that.

I need one, thanks for the link and the info!

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
11ride4life said:
We got the kit from RPM we just need to put the kit on.
Thanks MOD03

Yea I am ordering mine from RPM also... can't wait to try it out.

MD03SVT

Established Member
Checkout there site i beleive it's 150$ and yes like there model for the 99/04's it is plug & play.

Users who are viewing this thread