Link to Paquiao fight?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Pacmans performance wasn't as good as it should have been.

Im actually surprised JMM didn't win from any of the judges.

Maybe there will be a 4th match?

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
That was a joke absolute B.S JJM won that fight clearly u think there there was talk with mayweather ortiz. this has just begun. this was absolute crap JJM WON that fight hands down..... every sports caster boxing guru is saying so. If that is all Pac Man has Mayweather will knock him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGuryashkinESPN Igor Guryashkin
Manny Pacquiao needs to defeat a 38 year old Juan Manuel Marquez convincingly before he can think of Floyd Mayweather

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Funny how you guys based this fight for Mayweather and Pacman. What about Hatton? From I recall, Mayweather said he was the strongest and best fighter he's ever fought yet Pac knocked him out 2nd round.

Blkss13

Established Member
Huge Manny fan but the fight was very close. Marquez did a great job.

Last edited:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Its the style that Manny has trouble with. A defense minded counter puncher. And the greatest of all time at said style, Floyd Mayweather. I am a big PacMan fan & don't care for Floyd that much, but on his best day he will never beat Floyd. Mayweather's ring intelligence and defense is second to none.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Sorry mexicans, not tonight. As a 50% Filipino, I am quite pleased with tonights results in boxing.

Not even Freddy Roach was convinced with tonights outcome...

I bet $50 (big spender I know, ha) with a filipino friend of mine and he refused to take the money! :banana:

He said it just wasn't right, lol. He said that although Marquez got robbed, he wasn't gonna rob me haha.

I do owe him a beer now tho, since he manned up and admitted to the injustice and all. It's the least I can do! But then again, I did pay for the damn PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread