Lions vs Hyenas

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Large Cat Family:bowdown: :rockon: :rockon: Some of the most beautiful creatures in the world IMHO.

02Lightning629

Established Member
That vid rules man that part right befre it ended ruled it like smack my bitch up and the male lion fuggin tackels that hyena and they are going at it that rocked is there anywhere i can find some other vids similar to this one.

Corvewhat

Established Member
YES!!!:rockon: Big Cats kick yo ass bitch! I almost feel bad for that last hyena......:lol1:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
WOOT!!! That last shot was awesome. I was so wanting those Hyena's to get there shit trashed.:rockon:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
your all starting to feel bad for the out numberd lions, then comes big daddy to take care of them. Those lil pussy ass hyenas couldnt run fast enough when they saw him coming. HAHA

OWN3D!!!

JAIME'S COBRA

Established Member
AND THAT'S WHY HE IS CALLED THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkcrayz

Established Member
that was sweet, right at the end that lion tossed that hyena around like a bitch, that was no contest. Frickin sweet man.

quazimoto

Banned
From what i've read the female lions job is to catch the food, and the males are simply there to protect the kill itself, namely kickin' hyena ass if they strayed too close to a kill, i'd say this male enjoyed his job a little too much, LOL!!!

BrianSVT95

damn man...that was soooooo badass...in the beginning i was like hey WTF, lions getting their asses kicked and then i was like oh shit here comes big daddy...gonna F them hyenas up...lions rule...that was one of the most badass vids i have ever seen lol:bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread