List for Nitrous OMG

lococobra03

Established Member
Have been really thinking of going with a 100 shot on the ported. Here is the list of goodies I have been looking at.

Nitrous Express Ford EFI Kit (86-05+ All) $609.84
Nitrous Express Next Generation Bottle Heater & Purge GenX-2 Kit : $472
Nitrous Express RPM Window Switch : $163
3 Switch Mustang Nitrous Control Panel : $109.99
60lb injectors $399

Total: $1730.43 :cuss: Without installation also :cuss:

I knew the would be A little expensive, but wholly green backs Batman. Damn sure cant afford not to do it right. :burn:

Does this look like a good starting point?

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Add to that some more fuel mods!!! You got the injectors but may need duel GT pumps or at least a BAP and then or course you'll need a new tune, and if you want to do it right a hand held tuner so you can have a nitrous tune as well as a straight tune!!! And then possibly plugs!!! Trust me, I jumped into a nitrous set up and wanted to choke the shit out of myself by the time I was done!!!

Last edited:

lococobra03

Established Member
Add to that some more fuel mods!!! You got the injectors but may need duel GT pumps or at least a BAP and then or course you'll need a new tune, and if you want to do it right a hand held tuner so you can have a nitrous tune as well as a straight tune!!! And then possibly plugs!!! Trust me, I jumped into a nitrous set up and wanted to choke the shit out of myself by the time I was done!!!

I have all the fuel mods except 60lb. Plus, free revision tunes for life:rockon:
I have tr6s at .30 in right now. What plug will I need? How big a shot are you running?

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Mine are gapped at .028...I still think my tuners wrong but the car runs strong and pretty smooth so who knows.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Look at the Dyno Tune kit like i said in the other thread!!Cheap but a great piece and they have everything you need..my friend has this on his 04

2004silvercobra

Established Member
well u dont need injectors thats part of a wet kit it takes fuel from the rail so u DO NOT need them, i ran stock 39lbs injectors with a kb, 75shot and stock pumps with no problems. also get a zex bottle heater for 120 dollars and forget the nx heater which is way over priced, also i have never ran a purge which unless your doing some major racing and need that extra 1/10 in the 1/4 mile dont worry about it. also get the msd digital widow switch $100.. with all that gone you would be around 1000 instead of 1700

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member

lococobra03

Established Member

Thanks for the input. I will begin shoppping around. Glad I dont need the 60. That 400 can go somewhere else.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Gauge is a must (mines on the bottle, I need one up front) the remote opener is not needed, just a frill . A must for street duty, of which I have no interest!!!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
What about a N2O pressure gauge and a remote bottle opener?

The bottle stays cracked open when I drive the car (just in case :D) and there is a pressure gauge on the bottle. I just need to turn around to pull the back seat down if I want to look at the pressure, turn the knob to switch my tune to nitrous, and flip the arming switch if a C6Z pulls up and I'm ready to go WOT and hang on!

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
The bottle stays cracked open when I drive the car (just in case :D) and there is a pressure gauge on the bottle. I just need to turn around to pull the back seat down if I want to look at the pressure, turn the knob to switch my tune to nitrous, and flip the arming switch if a C6Z pulls up and I'm ready to go WOT and hang on!

LOL. nice :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread