Turboman
Established Member
I have a friend thats parting his car out
2011 5.0 40k miles
Selling heads for 1500
Cams for 250
Gt500 intake for 250
Sean hyland blower kit for 4500
(I am listing it for him not entriely sure what it will will contain but text or call me and i will answer it)
Metco fuel rails for 200
The car threw a rod however a local machine shop told us the heads are good and the blower
Contact me at 301 661 7257
Call or text
If i miss your call please text

Flaco1

Established Member
Beware when you are buying this parts from op I bought the intake cams from him since my where damage when my timing sprocket broke and I received them there where damage on the lopes . No where did mention that the cams had damage on them. I've ask for my money and waiting for a response. Just wanting to give people heads up.

Flaco1

Established Member
Pretty sure they have some damage to them since the cams where damage. Just beware and still hadn't got my refund for the damage cams.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Pretty sure they have some damage to them since the cams where damage. Just beware and still hadn't got my refund for the damage cams.

Not sure how this thread got through seeing as these items aren't his and it should've been deleted. I'm going to leave it for now seeing we have a issue.
Have you had any contact with this guy? He was on the site this morning, but looks like he hasn't been in this thread in quite a while.
Let me know what's going on please.

Flaco1

Established Member
Not sure how this thread got through seeing as these items aren't his and it should've been deleted. I'm going to leave it for now seeing we have a issue.
Have you had any contact with this guy? He was on the site this morning, but looks like he hasn't been in this thread in quite a while.
Let me know what's going on please.
Yes already contacted PayPal and had haven't heard back from him after he was telling me he that he gave the money to his friend and his friend hadn't returned it back to him. He is having a hard time coming up with money to me back. He has my # where texting back and forth before and now no responds. It's been a couple of weeks now since I've heard back from him. Hopefully he would man up and pay back my money. He was the one that pachage and shipped them and I can't believe he didn't see them damage. As soon as I pull them out the box I saw they where damage.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Got the pics. Lobes are scored from what I can see in the pics.
I sent the OP a PM, and I'll decide what to do if and when I hear from him.

nowwhat

Established Member
Just what we need, more scammers preying on the mustang community. Hope it works out for you.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Man that suck! Hope you get a refund. I just got done with a purchase on this forum and it couldnt have gone better so there is still cool people on here.

Users who are viewing this thread